AOR Received.
15-04-2019
Med's Done....
28-05-2019
Reactions: eparker42

vincent9909

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
Thanks for sharing this - saved me a few mins of googling the address. I just emailed them. I really don't have high hopes of the Vancouver office even caring to reply. I'll keep this group posted on whenever they respond, if at all.
Did you try this email? Did you get auto-reply?

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
I have two questions regarding my online citizenship application I submitted in June 2022 and wish you could give me some advice:

1. I just reviewed I made a mistake while claiming the time of transferring from international student to international worker, which should be Aug 17, 2018 but I claimed as Aug 16, 2018. Should I inform IRCC the processing office (Scarborough) asap through the email or webform regarding this mistake or just wait for them asking me? What I am worried is that if I inform this to IRCC right now if my application process will be delayed since this mistake shouldn't affect me to meet the 1095 days physicial presence requirement.

2. I checked application guideline (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html#Step3) again for citizneship, which states that we should upload the entire pages of all travel documents (passport), but when I review my application history I found I was just required yo upload the bio page of the passport which I did and therefore I hadn't provided other pages. I have already got AOR and completed my citizenship test. I am confused if I should provide the photocopies of my passports to IRCC asap or just wait to see if they would ask me for the documents? I am just worried if my application will be rejected because of not providing the entire passports at the time of application?

Thanks for your help!

milit16

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-04-2019
Med's Done....
28-05-2019
I have two questions regarding my online citizenship application I submitted in June 2022 and wish you could give me some advice:

1. I just reviewed I made a mistake while claiming the time of transferring from international student to international worker, which should be Aug 17, 2018 but I claimed as Aug 16, 2018. Should I inform IRCC the processing office (Scarborough) asap through the email or webform regarding this mistake or just wait for them asking me? What I am worried is that if I inform this to IRCC right now if my application process will be delayed since this mistake shouldn't affect me to meet the 1095 days physicial presence requirement.

2. I checked application guideline (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html#Step3) again for citizneship, which states that we should upload the entire pages of all travel documents (passport), but when I review my application history I found I was just required yo upload the bio page of the passport which I did and therefore I hadn't provided other pages. I have already got AOR and completed my citizenship test. I am confused if I should provide the photocopies of my passports to IRCC asap or just wait to see if they would ask me for the documents? I am just worried if my application will be rejected because of not providing the entire passports at the time of application?

Thanks for your help!
Providing passport copy is not a mandatory requirement for online applications (although I provided a scanned copy of all of my entry/ exist stamps and visas in the additional document section). Should they need it, whenever they come to determine your physical presence eligibility, they will ask you for it. There definitely would've been people who travel a lot and can't gather all of their entry/ exit stamps, too. If, even by an error of 1 day, you're still over the 1095 days' requirement, I don't think it should be a problem.

Nono16

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Yes, received an automated reply. Really don't think they're gonna reply with anything helpful though.
So I sent them an email (Vancouver office). Got the auto-reply. They responded same day (kudos to them for the swift response) - and said I'm on a queue. And it can take 1-3 months, considering my LPP was just approved last week.

But yeah, summary is, they replied.

Last edited:

eparker42

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Thanks for sharing this - saved me a few mins of googling the address. I just emailed them. I really don't have high hopes of the Vancouver office even caring to reply. I'll keep this group posted on whenever they respond, if at all.
Good to know. I have also emailed them, will keep you guys posted.

milit16

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-04-2019
Med's Done....
28-05-2019
Emailed Vancouver office yesterday asking if I can know when am I scheduled for the oath. They didn’t reply, however, my tracker updated to show that the oath ceremony is scheduled on March 30, 2023. Full timeline in my signature below.