+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 - Citizenship Applications

sohrabp

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Sorry for the confusion. I had emailed them over 2 weeks ago, they never responded. I got the update today saying that my LPP were marked as Completed on Feb 6, 2023.
Got it thanks and congrats. I filed May 28th so I wait for another 2 weeks then may email them

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Hi, we have got oath invite today for our family. But the status except BGC and Citizenship test are all in progress on tracker. Can anyone experienced the same.

Reactions: Nono16

canadian787

Oct 2, 2022
Hi, we have got oath invite today for our family. But the status except BGC and Citizenship test are all in progress on tracker. Can anyone experienced the same.
It’s pretty common for people to get oath without LPP being completed on tracker. As another user said, the tracker is useless for you now. Go to your oath and congratulations!!

Reactions: Nono16

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
what's your timeline?
It’s pretty common for people to get oath without LPP being completed on tracker. As another user said, the tracker is useless for you now. Go to your oath and congratulations!!

Thanks, Sure we will do the same. I am May 2022 applicant and written the test on July 2022. Gave our inperson interview last month as well.

milit16

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-04-2019
Med's Done....
28-05-2019
Congratulations! Did they ask you to scan all the pages of your passport after taking the test?
Thanks, and nope, they didn't ask me for it. But that could be because I submitted all of the entry/exit stamp bearing pages of my passport along with my application (in the Additional Document section as a PDF). So, I'm thinking they accepted the PDF and were able to validate/ verify my entry/ exit stamps.

Reactions: kevinlphan

hallelujahbaby

Nov 14, 2022
Toronto
Well, that wasn't very helpful, dear MP :-|

"As promised, we followed up with IRCC for an update on the status of your citizenship application and were advised of the following:
  • Your application was received: May 7, 2022
  • Security verification: passed
  • Assessment of criminality: passed
  • Knowledge test: passed
  • Review of language and residency: not started
  • Prohibition: not started
  • Other Comments: IRCC has informed us that if your current job requires you to be Canadian citizen, you can provide the supporting letter from your employer and submit it as a supporting document for IRCC to consider your case for urgent processing. If you have any other supporting documents, you may also provide them and our office can help you to attach them to your file. Rest assured that we will convey your message and concerns to IRCC, however, we cannot guarantee a positive outcome."

randint

Feb 2, 2014
My mother got her Oath date: March 14, 2023. This is finally coming to an end.

Prohibitions, Physical Presence completed February 6.

Oath started on February 7

We have been given only the date, March 14, but no time, and no Zoom link yet.

Language skills is still showing In progress despite being exempt, but it will be waived.

Reactions: becca545 and Nono16

sohrabp

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
My mother got her Oath date: March 14, 2023. This is finally coming to an end.

Prohibitions, Physical Presence completed February 6.

Oath started on February 7

We have been given only the date, March 14, but no time, and no Zoom link yet.

Language skills is still showing In progress despite being exempt, but it will be waived.
Congratulations! can you please share the timeline? Paper/online and the office?

randint

Feb 2, 2014
Congratulations! can you please share the timeline? Paper/online and the office?
Submitted online on May 15, 2022
AOR on May 19, 2022
Additional information requested on November 16, 2022
Fingerprints requested on November 29, 2022
Fingerprints taken at private company on December 15, 2022
Fingerprints received by RCMP on December 16, 2022
Fingerprints processed by IRCC on January 8, 2023
Background check completed on January 9, 2023
Physical presence and prohibitions completed on February 6, 2023
Oath started on February 7, 2023
Oath scheduled for March 14, 2023

(No tests, no language skills required)