+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 - Citizenship Applications

randint

Feb 2, 2014
Can you call IRCC from outside if you have a Canadian phone number?
I suggest that you try downloading TextNow, pick a Canadian number and try calling right when the call center opens. The system likely doesn't know if you are inside or outside of Canada.

ssah6154

Jun 25, 2019
Ok, I did have a GU on 24 Nov. so basically my dates are:
AOR 13 May
BG verification 21 Nov
GU 24 Nov
Test and oath still show as “not started”.
I received an invite on Jan 10 for the test between 13 Jan to 2 Feb.

In the attachment for the test, I have been asked to provide "scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held during your eligibility period required.".
I did provide these as part of my initial application.

Shall I send a renewed version stamp dated today? Or the previous one as I assume the eligibility period means up to the date I signed the application?

Last edited:

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I received an invite on Jan 10 for the test between 13 Jan to 2 Feb.

In the attachment for the test, I have been asked to provide "scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held during your eligibility period required.".
I did provide these as part of my initial application.

Shall I send a renewed version stamp dated today? Or the previous one as the eligibility period means up to the date I signed the application?
I would say rescan all pages of your passports and resend them, note that IRCC also request the translation of entry/exit stamps to English or French. May be that is the trigger for the passports scanned copy

ssah6154

Jun 25, 2019
I would say rescan all pages of your passports and resend them, note that IRCC also request the translation of entry/exit stamps to English or French. May be that is the trigger for the passports scanned copy
Thanks. I did send a translation of the stamps in my initial application. So the document is dated May 2022. My question is since they have requested the same document, should I renew the notary stamp to the current date? (There is no new stamp on my passport since May).

fari021

Jul 11, 2018
Three options I know of:

* Call IRCC and ask
* Test email shows
* ATIP request but that takes weeks, and sometimes doesn't even get process!

So option 1 is the best, if you haven't received the test invite
Can anyone share the IRCC number?