Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019

randint

Feb 2, 2014
Same here BG completed and just waiting for the test email when July applicants have got their invite!
My mother is waiting for her background check to be completed after sending in her fingerprints as per IRCC request. The fingerprints were received by the RCMP on December 16 after being sent in from an accredited company on December 15. I wonder how long this takes. I suppose that since she has no criminal record, it should not take long.

Also, since she would be exempt from the testing requirement due to her age, the only thing left is for her to attend the interview, then the ceremony.

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
any one never get their AOR since May?

I've only got confirmation email then there's nothing. I was busy with work so didn't even realize so many ppl already got processed.

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Test updated to completed today, date though was Dec 22

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Hello everyone
I have a one question regarding my case I did my test back in September 2022 which I have passed now when I see my status online every single thing in progress accept my citizenship test.
Just citizenship test completed even the background also in the progress
Is this normal is there anyone who got same status like me
And also I haven’t receive the oath yet
Your answer will be highly appreciated

Nono16

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Hello everyone
I have a one question regarding my case I did my test back in September 2022 which I have passed now when I see my status online every single thing in progress accept my citizenship test.
I'm guessing you should be fine. Mine too shows all the others in progress, although with background check and citizenship test completed. I'm of the train of thought that as long as the test is marked as completed, the next steps would be the oath taking. But since you did the test months ago, I'd wait for others to chime in. And if you still don't get a favorable answer, then use the webform to ask them.But I've read about people who had similar status, and everything changed from in progress to completed as soon as they got their oath invitation.

randint

Feb 2, 2014
Hello everyone
You can request IRCC to provide you with GCMS notes by filing an ATIP request.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
If you do the request, you need to wait 30 calendar days or so before they will email you back.

superk001

Star Member
Dec 23, 2022
Method: online
Applicants: single
Application sent: May 16, 2022
Aor: May 24, 2022
Test invite: November 21, 2022
Test taken: November 26, 2022
BG completed: November 30, 2022
Test status completed: December 01, 2022

Everything else still in progress, got Ghost update on Dec.16, no more updates since then. Hopefully somethings coming after the holiday

randint

Feb 2, 2014
Question: when you guys get test invites, does this include an interview? My mom is test exempt, so what happens in these cases?

My mom's account shows everything (Language skills, physical presence, prohibitions and background check) as being "in progress" and the test, ceremony as being "not started".

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Question: when you guys get test invites, does this include an interview? My mom is test exempt, so what happens in these cases?

My mom's account shows everything (Language skills, physical presence, prohibitions and background check) as being "in progress" and the test, ceremony as being "not started".
No Test Invite does not include interview. Interview happens for a select few. In Test exempt cases other activities are completed and then oath date is decided

Reactions: randint

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My mother is waiting for her background check to be completed after sending in her fingerprints as per IRCC request. The fingerprints were received by the RCMP on December 16 after being sent in from an accredited company on December 15. I wonder how long this takes. I suppose that since she has no criminal record, it should not take long.

Also, since she would be exempt from the testing requirement due to her age, the only thing left is for her to attend the interview, then the ceremony.
my parents are in same boat, my father got Fingerprint request, which was done on Jul 15, 2022, then Portal was updated on 1 Sep 202 that they received it till now there is no other update so looks like for older people the timeline is different