+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 - Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Guys I am a paper applicant, received AOR in June, followed by a background check marked as complete a week afterwards, then radio silence till date. I ordered atip notes on 27/8/2022 to check if there is any useful notes to indicate the status of the applicant, but haven't received it till date. I noticed a lot of paper applicants did receive the test invite, which makes me curious if everything is ok. Any one on the same boat ?
Even for paper applicant processing is faster if you are from Toronto, Vancouver etc. Nothing wrong with your application, just need to wait.

Reactions: messiry

Velayutham

Feb 12, 2018
Hey Guys ,

I have a question !

The date at the top of my application is updated to October 7, but my application history still shows Application filed May 20 and nothing else ! Is this common that they change the updated date ?

Reactions: Egi_H

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hey Guys ,

I have a question !

The date at the top of my application is updated to October 7, but my application history still shows Application filed May 20 and nothing else ! IS this common that they change the updated date ?
Background check complete or fingerprint request.

roddy8

Aug 29, 2019
Hey Guys ,

I have a question !

The date at the top of my application is updated to October 7, but my application history still shows Application filed May 20 and nothing else ! Is this common that they change the updated date ?
It seems they updated their system and lots of people got a ghost update on that same date, me included!

Reactions: Velayutham

omicrondelta

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-10-2017
Can anyone please confirm if the link below is an AOR? It does state that it is to "acknowledge receipt of" my application.

CRC website states that AOR means that application has been checked and is complete. But this letter states that they WILL check my application for completion.

I received an email confirming submission of online application right after submission, and received this letter a week later.
Thank you.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Can anyone please confirm if the link below is an AOR? It does state that it is to "acknowledge receipt of" my application.

CRC website states that AOR means that application has been checked and is complete. But this letter states that they WILL check my application for completion.

I received an email confirming submission of online application right after submission, and received this letter a week later.
Thank you.
Yes, this is AOR

velayudhambio

Aug 6, 2015
I tried signing into the online citizenship tracker portal. It asks for an additional question now (PR tracker) and it says the system has been updated on Oct-13th and we need to reset the existing account.

Is this something new? Should we register for a new account or reset the existing account? And do we lose the existing portal updates in this new portal?

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried signing into the online citizenship tracker portal. It asks for an additional question now (PR tracker) and it says the system has been updated on Oct-13th and we need to reset the existing account.

Is this something new? Should we register for a new account or reset the existing account? And do we lose the existing portal updates in this new portal?
i am having same issue, its mentioned there that we have to reset our password however they having some technical issues , i guess we have to reset our password for existing account once technical issues is been resolved ....