+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 - Citizenship Applications

ptothej

Aug 3, 2018
Hello,
@2018cecsep question, what details do we have to provide to RCMP when we email them? I read online that they want a DCN #? Where can i find this? also, how long after I have submitted fingerprints can I send them an email?

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello,
@2018cecsep question, what details do we have to provide to RCMP when we email them? I read online that they want a DCN #? Where can i find this? also, how long after I have submitted fingerprints can I send them an email?
You are supposed to email them with your name, date of birth and DCN number. You should be able to find your DCN # on the receipt you received from your fingerprinting agency. You may start to email RCMP after 10 business days, That is what I have been told.

Reactions: manmoi31

huynguyen

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Is it normal if I and my spouse completed the knowledge test on the same day (both of us passed) but only my account got status update for "citizenship test" (completed) while my spouse's account still displays "Waiting for you" to take the citizenship test? We applied as family (paper based)

ptothej

Aug 3, 2018
You are supposed to email them with your name, date of birth and DCN number. You should be able to find your DCN # on the receipt you received from your fingerprinting agency. You may start to email RCMP after 10 business days, That is what I have been told.
thank you so much for a quick and detailed reply!

VV_into

Aug 11, 2022
Physical Days: 1500
Method: Online
Applicants: Single
Application sent: May 25, 2022
Delivered: May 26, 2022
AOR : Jun 02, 2022

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone, FP letter says to instruct the finger printing agency that all original fp results be sent/mailed to an Ircc address.. anyone informed the agency to do this?

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi Everyone, FP letter says to instruct the finger printing agency that all original fp results be sent/mailed to an Ircc address.. anyone informed the agency to do this?
Yes, you should print out the instruction and bring it to the finger prints agency. I remember its on 3rd page, they provide you the address of the office you should mail. Specifically tell fingerprints agency to mail to that address, and they will need your UCI as well.

Reactions: Pearly000

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, you should print out the instruction and bring it to the finger prints agency. I remember its on 3rd page, they provide you the address of the office you should mail. Specifically tell fingerprints agency to mail to that address, and they will need your UCI as well.
They did not ask for UCI for me just the application number.

Reactions: Pearly000

manu77

May 26, 2022
I have background check completed since 22nd of June, but only found out a couple of days back when I accessed tracker. I have seen most May applicants who had their background check completed received test invites a month afterwards, sometimes two weeks, not sure why I haven't received the test invite so far :)
Still no test update for you??

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
for citizenship test invite email, do we need to do anything or just log in on desired day and time, when i want to sit for test? and take test?

thanks