+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 - Citizenship Applications

hallelujahbaby

Nov 14, 2022
Toronto
Congrats! I’m starting to get tired of checking the tracker as well... No updates, no movement since test completed on Dec 13
Same boat - Looks like Vancouver April-May applicants are hearing about their oath these days. SCR office is still working on Feb-March. A couple of more months to go.

anuraagmishra

Jun 6, 2017
Congrats! I’m starting to get tired of checking the tracker as well... No updates, no movement since test completed on Dec 13
Did the tracker at least update that you have completed the test? FWIW, I did send form out asking if there is any way to expedite the application as I was travelling internationally and did not wish to get oath date during my time away. Did get a response back asking why do you think that is urgent? As urgent is only if someone is dead or critically ill and you HAVE to visit them. Did not respond back to that request as that did not apply to me, but the request was sent on Dec 19. The response with the above message was Jan 20, and Jan 27 was my ghost update. So not sure if this was connected or not, but does not hurt to at least send an email asking for an update!

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application this is page I used to ask for a status update.

Reactions: sahibo

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
Been a month today since I took my test and the status is still not changed to completed.

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
Been a month today since I took my test and the status is still not changed to completed.
Same here, but took the test in December. Have no idea what could be the reason for that.
Same here. It's been a month given test still hasn't marked as complete. Only background is complete no updates after that.
Do you mind sharing which ircc office did you get test invite? And if you received fingerprints request, which office was it?

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys, I just checked the tracker it says "Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on January 20, 2023. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation", so I checked my inbox and junk but received nothing. This is weird :)

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Guys, I just checked the tracker it says "Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on January 20, 2023. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation", so I checked my inbox and junk but received nothing. This is weird :)
Did you receive this update today or was it there since long?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Do you mean February 20, 2023?
Also when was LPP marked as complete on the tracker?

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Did you receive this update today or was it there since long?
I was checking the tracker daily. On the right top side it says updated on February 4, but at the same time it says "Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on January 20, 2023". The weird thing there was no updates before that even though it says January 20!. It also says citizenship oath updated to in progress on February 2

Last edited:

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I was checking the tracker daily. On the right top side it says updated on February 4, but at the same time it says "Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on January 20, 2023". The weird thing there was no updates before that even though it says January 20!
Could be a technical glitch. You should get a new oath date. You can call IRCC and get the real date.

Reactions: Nono16

superk001

Star Member
Dec 23, 2022
Did the tracker at least update that you have completed the test? FWIW, I did send form out asking if there is any way to expedite the application as I was travelling internationally and did not wish to get oath date during my time away. Did get a response back asking why do you think that is urgent? As urgent is only if someone is dead or critically ill and you HAVE to visit them. Did not respond back to that request as that did not apply to me, but the request was sent on Dec 19. The response with the above message was Jan 20, and Jan 27 was my ghost update. So not sure if this was connected or not, but does not hurt to at least send an email asking for an update!

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application this is page I used to ask for a status update.
I just submitted a webform hope that helps more or less lol I don’t know