+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 - Citizenship Applications

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Still waiting for email and oath instructions.

Hope the other guys who are done with the entire process share their experience/processes undertaken after they took the oath - eg. how to request for certificate and then how to apply for passport? processing times?
certificate now for the most part is e-certificate. you'll get it 3-5 business days after oath. For passport, unless traveling urgently, apply for a regular one. i got mine in under 2 weeks.

Listi

Aug 13, 2023
Still waiting for email and oath instructions.

Hope the other guys who are done with the entire process share their experience/processes undertaken after they took the oath - eg. how to request for certificate and then how to apply for passport? processing times?
Me too, LPP finally completed on Nov18, oath ceremony its show Dec13, still waiting for the email.

Reactions: Calgary222

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Today I called IRCC for my Application of 5th May 2022 , and she said it’s not NoN/ Routine or nothing else wrong .Even she told my processing time has been passed . She said that she sent message to officer and hopefully would get update soon . Does it happen with some else ?

Aslam717

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Halifax, NS
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Today I called IRCC for my Application of 5th May 2022 , and she said it’s not NoN/ Routine or nothing else wrong .Even she told my processing time has been passed . She said that she sent message to officer and hopefully would get update soon . Does it happen with some else ?
Hi Shanwari, I have a question regarding calling IRCC. How did you connect to the officer, because whenever I call them they line gets disconnected automatically at the end. Is there any good time to call them. My minor's son's application is still pending since July 2022.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi Shanwari, I have a question regarding calling IRCC. How did you connect to the officer, because whenever I call them they line gets disconnected automatically at the end. Is there any good time to call them. My minor's son's application is still pending since July 2022.
I called them 8:00-9:00am
Dial 1 (888) 242-2100, then press 1 add your UCI number, press # then press 1 to confirm UCI, press 340 without waiting.

After multiple tries it will let you in.

If they give you a callback option use that, so that you don't keep waiting.

Aslam717

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Halifax, NS
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
I called them 8:00-9:00am
Dial 1 (888) 242-2100, then press 1 add your UCI number, press # then press 1 to confirm UCI, press 340 without waiting.

After multiple tries it will let you in.

If they give you a callback option use that, so that you don't keep waiting.
Thank you Shanwari.

mimo_CA

Jul 24, 2023
They are not ghost updates. It clearly states that your file can be updated and being worked on but that you may not necessarily receive details of what an agent has added/completed.
Hi Merna, I am in same situation now. Did they rescedule your oath?