+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>MAY 2022 AOR<<<<<<<< join here!!!!!!!!

NearlyLucid

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Any update on PPR yet? Have you received the RFV mail?
My dashboard still says "Your action is required" for biometrics but my the Applicant Information reflects my completed biometrics already. I feel like it might still take awhile.

Congrats! What's your PNP? Is it a regular practice for province to send mail to applicants inquiring to know if condition for nomination are still met?
I'm in BC. I didn't know that they send emails to check. They asked to me submit my latest pay slip and proof that I've sent my PR application to show that I still meet the conditions of my nomination. I haven't heard back from them, I'm not sure if I'll get a reply from them.

Reactions: TemiPD

javaw

Apr 26, 2022
EE BC PNP International Post-Graduate (outland)
EE BC PNP application: February 16, 2022
EE BC PNP nomination: March 30, 2022

EE outland (NOC 4011)
EE ITA: April 13, 2022
EE AOR: May 21, 2022 (with upfront medical)
MEP: August 12, 2022
BIL: August 12, 2022

Now waiting for biometrics appointment and the submission of an additional police certificate.

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Hi all,

Thought I'd add my timeline here as well, have mostly been active in the PNP forums so far and just found this May AoR thread.

PNP-Inland Alberta - AAIP (AINP back then) ExpressEntry
NOI 01 Feb 2022
Application submitted 12 Feb 2022
Provincial nomination 5 Apr 2022

ExpressEntry ITA 13 Apr 2022
AoR 05 May 2022
Medical Passed & Biometrics Linked 27 Jul 2022

Upfront medical and existing biometrics from previous work permit application. I received no ADR during the federal portion and hope to hear an update soon.

I've got a link to my case on MyImmiTracker in my signature as well - well, in theory. Once their site recovers (looks like the servers are down).

Good luck to all!

Reactions: javaw

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
So since my application, AoR in May, has been stagnating after it updated to Medical Passed and Biometrics Linked at the end of July (more than five weeks ago now), I've been keeping a close eye on MyImmiTracker and noticed that there hasn't really been any movement at all for PNP-Inland applications in the last three weeks, when before there were very frequent updates.

I wonder if it has to do with this: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-immigration-minister-says-his-department-has-shifted-focus-to/

Of course we have to keep in mind that MyImmiTracker is crowdsourced, so if folks have an update and don't share it because they're busy or forget, we wouldn't see it on there.

Reactions: lizyyy

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Okay I think I've got a good news update? Was just checking my application status today, and it said "Application Updated" (so I received a Ghost Update basically), and they must have extended my medical, since it now shows up as Medical Passed again! I am hoping that this is a good sign.

Background is that my medical had already shown as Passed at the end of July, when my biometrics were linked as well, but then it expired around a month later. Then the application went back to "You do not need a medical exam", until today, where it shows as passed again. Hoping the best!!

Reactions: javaw

NearlyLucid

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
I got what I think was a ghost update last Sept 6. It said profile updated and I saw that my biometrics was completed and that my background check and eligibility is in progress.

Today (Sept 13), I received an email from IRCC for my Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. I'm still in shock.

I hope this means that the rest of you will have your files reviewed and completed as well!

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Quick update (more good news) from me - I replied to the initial portal email last night after I got home from work, and today before lunch I had already received the portal credentials email. They're really moving now, I'm shocked! All that's left now is to confirm my address and that I am currently in Canada, and upload a photo for the PR card.

Wishing everyone the best of luck on your applications. Hang in there!! For me there was nothing for a long time, and then it all happened in short succession within just a few days.

Reactions: Taran D and javaw

lizyyy

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Quick update (more good news) from me - I replied to the initial portal email last night after I got home from work, and today before lunch I had already received the portal credentials email. They're really moving now, I'm shocked! All that's left now is to confirm my address and that I am currently in Canada, and upload a photo for the PR card.

Wishing everyone the best of luck on your applications. Hang in there!! For me there was nothing for a long time, and then it all happened in short succession within just a few days.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

• Love
Reactions: RobynCarpenter

sathwik-c

Apr 27, 2022

Congrats!!

What is your NOC?

ma2021

Aug 13, 2021
Any May 2022 applicants still waiting? Haven’t received any updates since Aug 10 when my ME passed and biometrics got linked. Ordered GCSM notes a couple of days ago but don’t expect to get those until a month from now. I suspect my application could be in security screen (based on travel history and nationality). I received a work permit + visa just last year (that process took longer than average in my case too) and was thinking background check would be a breeze for my PR application.

javaw

Apr 26, 2022
Any May 2022 applicants still waiting? Haven’t received any updates since Aug 10 when my ME passed and biometrics got linked. Ordered GCSM notes a couple of days ago but don’t expect to get those until a month from now. I suspect my application could be in security screen (based on travel history and nationality). I received a work permit + visa just last year (that process took longer than average in my case too) and was thinking background check would be a breeze for my PR application.
I'm also still waiting. I got MEP and BIL on Aug 12 but I had to raise a webform on Aug 20 to change my status from single to married. I got married this summer. My wife is Canadian and I don't have to include her on my application but I guess raising a webform delays the PR process.