United Kingdom
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-05-2021
thanks for the link :)

Though, I'm using an immigration consultant so I don't have access to my account and I have no idea if/when my account receives an update. Though I can only assume I'm still at the very beginning of my application as no update email as been sent since my submission on May15th. Four months later, I've not received any update at all. :eek:

StudyCanada12

Sep 23, 2021
Hello All.... I have applied for study permit. I am a software developer by profession from India. I have applied for 1 year graduate certificate. I want to know if I can continue working while studying in Canada?

Damnright

Sep 23, 2021
How do you know when your review starts? Mine just says my eligibility review is in process... or this is the sign that it started?

Ralph2k

Sep 18, 2021
thanks for the link :)

Though, I'm using an immigration consultant so I don't have access to my account and I have no idea if/when my account receives an update. Though I can only assume I'm still at the very beginning of my application as no update email as been sent since my submission on May15th. Four months later, I've not received any update at all. :eek:
Ok, best of luck to us.

goddessxine

Jun 5, 2021
Too long, sorry. Just highlighted the important points

Been a lurker on this forum for a few years even before I joined in June...and even after I joined I was still a lurker ~ could not join discussions / reply as I feel I am still lacking.

Reading all your messages gets me through the waiting game. Super appreciative of the tenured members who really go out of their way to respond to queries ~ you all have been really helpful. Thank you. Bless your kind hearts!

Silently, I have celebrated with you all on every approval and "cried" with you at every refusal ~ but of course, always hopeful for you on your next chance/s. I could feel your happiness, your frustrations, your anxiety...

I got anxious, too...but couldn't complain much as the ball was in my hands, there was major stumbling block from my end. But now, I am happy that I can finally share with you the good news ~ with the aim of giving you strength to hang in there coz for sure, your time will come.

Medical Passed, BVL, PPR ~ all-in-one update ~ received today...praise God. Wishing everyone gets the good news really soon. Hang in there.

Timeline:

Non-SDS, Philippines, originally for Fall 2021 Intake
Applied thru an Agent: May 7, 2021
BIL: May 8, 2021

Biometrics Done: May 14, 2021
Medical Request: June 8, 2021
Eligibility Started: June 8, 2021
Medical Completed: June 11, 2021 ~ on the same day, was issued with Medical Furtherance, unfortunately had to wait for almost a month for available test schedule

June 14, 2021, Advised School Coordinator regarding the further medical and requested for deferral to Winter 2022 Intake
June 16, 2021, New LOA for Winter 2022 received

Sputum Tests: July 5-7, 2021
Pulmonologist Consultation: July 8, 2021 ~ Smear Test negative
Needed to wait until 1st September on the Culture Test results
2nd CXR scheduled on the 13th September, but as luck would have it, Panelist called on the 9th September telling me I no longer need a second x-ray based on the previous films I submitted to them ~ NSC when compared to my June 11 CXR
Medical Submitted: September 10, 2021
Medical Passed: September 24, 2021
BVL: September 24, 2021
PPR: September 24,2021
Visa Office: Manila

Last edited:

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021

Been a lurker on this forum for a few years even before I joined in June...and even after I joined I was still a lurker ~ could not join discussions / reply as I feel I am still lacking.

Reading all your messages gets me through the waiting game. Super appreciative of the tenured members who really go out of their way to respond to queries ~ you all have been really helpful. Thank you. Bless your kind hearts!

Silently, I have celebrated with you all on every approval and "cried" with you at every refusal ~ but of course, always hopeful for you on your next chance/s. I could feel your happiness, your frustrations, your anxiety...

I got anxious, too...but couldn't complain much as the ball was in my hands, there was major stumbling block from my end. But now, I am happy that I can finally share with you the good news ~ with the aim of giving you strength to hang in there coz for sure, your time will come.

Medical Passed, BVL, PPR ~ all-in-one update ~ received today...praise God. Wishing everyone gets the good news really soon. Hang in there.

Timeline:

Medical Completed: June 11, 2021 ~ on the same day, was issued with Medical Furtherance, unfortunately had to wait for almost a month for available test schedule

June 14, 2020, Advised School Coordinator regarding the further medical and requested for deferral to Winter 2022 Intake
June 16, 2020, New LOA for Winter 2022 received

2nd CXR scheduled on the 13th September, but as luck would have it, Panelist called on the 9th September telling me I no longer need a second x-ray based on the previous films I submitted to them ~ NSC when compared to my June 11 CXR
Many congrats, best of luck!

• Love
Reactions: goddessxine

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014

Timeline:

June 14, 2021, Advised School Coordinator regarding the further medical and requested for deferral to Winter 2022 Intake
June 16, 2021, New LOA for Winter 2022 received

Lots of Congratulations buddy!! Wishing u good luck ahead too..

• Love
Reactions: goddessxine

Lord harden

Jul 12, 2021
I logged into my portal and it says we are reviewing your medical exam. Can ircc review my medical exam even when i have not done medicals yet?

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
I logged into my portal and it says we are reviewing your medical exam. Can ircc review my medical exam even when i have not done medicals yet?
If you are non sds applicant then in few days you are getting medical request.

Gr8solex

Sep 26, 2021
Application submitted on May 12

Biometric completed on may 14

Upfront medical passed on may 19

Eligibility review started on June 30

Biometric validation letter received on June 30

Almighty Passport request received today on July 9th.

I am highly excited.

To everyone waiting, I feel your anxiety, depression, lack of focus in other responsibilities and fear of the unknown but be strong, courageous, keep pushing. You shall testify soon

Similar timeline as mine tho I applied in August.

Application submitted on August 30

Biometric completed on September 03

Upfront medical passed on September 08

Eligibility review started on September 25

Biometric validation letter received on September 25

Passport request received September 25

Also very excited as I haven't read about any in such record time of less than a month processing time.

To everyone waiting, stay positive.