+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 spousal inland applicants.

Gadde

Mar 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,

FYI, I have submitted my application in May 2021, below are the dates of my application. Haven't received the sponsorship approval or any other updates until now.

Received temporary AOR on August 20th 2021
Received Update/AOR Nov 2nd 2021
Linked my application on November 2nd
Medicals appears to be passed although I got the medicals done in July 2020

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

FYI, I have submitted my application in May 2021, below are the dates of my application. Haven't received the sponsorship approval or any other updates until now.

Received temporary AOR on August 20th 2021
Received Update/AOR Nov 2nd 2021
Linked my application on November 2nd
Medicals appears to be passed although I got the medicals done in July 2020
Congrats on what date in May did they receive your application?

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
May 27th is when CPC Mississauga received the application, I submitted on May25th. Now the wait game begins I guess..
I don’t think the waiting will be that long for those who have already received AOR…judging from the time frame of others who have received there AOR earlier…decision should be expected max early next month.

Reactions: Gadde

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
My application was received on 13/5 and pre AOR on 24/6, and nothing since then. I realised that my application has one more step than people in other countries. that is I cannot get police certificate before ircc send me a letter of request and I have to send it back to the police.Then the police will send the police certificate back to the Canadian consulate. So any people here have the same situation? Thx

Takumi

Nov 26, 2021
Hi Everybody.
I also applied for my PR via Family sponsorship.

Below is how it has been going.

-Submitted on May 11
-Arrived on May 13
-Pre AOR Late June by Mail (I think that is because my sponsor didn't provide his e-mail address)
-Medical examination request which contains my application number and UCI on Nov 4
-Linked my application with my CIC account on Nov 4
-Underwent medical examination on Nov 8
- Passed medical examination on Nov 19

I thought I was supposed to receive AOR before receiving medical examination request.
I haven't received AOR yet, as well as been waiting for Open Work Permit.
Does it happen to anyone else here likewise?

I sent a message to IRCC to ask them to send me AOR.

Last edited:

Harman1297

Aug 17, 2021
Hi Everybody.
I also applied for my PR via Family sponsorship.

Below is how it has been going.

-Submitted on May 11
-Arrived on May 13
-Pre AOR Late June by Mail (I think that is because my sponsor didn't provide his e-mail address)
-Medical examination request which contains my application number and UCI on Nov 4
-Linked my application with my CIC account on Nov 4
-Underwent medical examination on Nov 8
- Passed medical examination on Nov 19

I thought I was supposed to receive AOR before receiving medical examination request.
I haven't received AOR yet, as well as been waiting for Open Work Permit.
Does it happen to anyone else here likewise?

I sent a message to IRCC to ask them to send me AOR.
Try to link your application with the temporary number WITHOUT X.

Takumi

Nov 26, 2021
Try to link your application with the temporary number WITHOUT X.
I already linked my application cuz I already got medical examination request that has my UCI and application number.
Now they are processing my background as well as eligibility, I have not got AOR yet, though.
Still waiting for sponsor approval likewise.

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
I already linked my application cuz I already got medical examination request that has my UCI and application number.
Now they are processing my background as well as eligibility, I have not got AOR yet, though.
Still waiting for sponsor approval likewise.
Linked mine yesterday morning and got medical request yesterday evening and this morning got AOR mail…I don’t think you need to worry even if you don’t get AOR

Takumi

Nov 26, 2021
Linked mine yesterday morning and got medical request yesterday evening and this morning got AOR mail…I don’t think you need to worry even if you don’t get AOR
Congrats. I hope I'll get AOR soon...
Well as long as my application is viewable on online I probably don't have to worry about that.

Last edited:

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Congrats. I hope I'll get AOR soon...
Well as long as my application is viewable on online I probably don't have to worry about that.
Absolutely notthing to be worried over...you already have your AOR the mail might come later or not you are doing ok with your application

Reactions: Takumi