+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 spousal inland applicants.

Parm_99

Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys i got bit of confusion so i received letter from IRCC to get my biometrics and medical exam done yesterday(oct 25th) but then i logged in ECAS this morning it shows medical is already done. I mean i have done medical 4 years ago and i guess it’s because of temporary public policy they picked it up that one but when i called them they didn’t confirm anything and told me to make a send web form so just wanna know is it happening with everyone or just me. Thanks

MANIKSS

May 25, 2021
Hey guys i got bit of confusion so i received letter from IRCC to get my biometrics and medical exam done yesterday(oct 25th) but then i logged in ECAS this morning it shows medical is already done. I mean i have done medical 4 years ago and i guess it’s because of temporary public policy they picked it up that one but when i called them they didn’t confirm anything and told me to make a send web form so just wanna know is it happening with everyone or just me. Thanks
Did u link u r application with cic account ?

GEBolton

May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Same for me i try to link but nothing ecas says in process
What did you use to try linking? Maybe I can help. Lastnight I linked mine but it didn't show in ECAS, now that I've received the medical request and AOR, I see it in ECAS.

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
Should I try to contact them? My application was received on 13/5, and some late May people have already received AOR. It seems like they skipped a whole bunch of people in mid may.

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Should I try to contact them? My application was received on 13/5, and some late May people have already received AOR. It seems like they skipped a whole bunch of people in mid may.
Don’t think so give till end of November.

Domikys

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Sad, hate the fact that they don’t follow chronological order, make us feel that some ppl are being discriminated.
No need for negativity each individual application varies and depends on who is handling your application…hang in there buddy soon it will be all over.

Diana1993

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys! So I did not receive an AOR, however, I was able to link my app to Gkey account using my UCI, family name, date and place of birth. The account states my Medicals passed and they use my old biometrics as I see. Best of luck.