CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 april
Passport Req..
29 june
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 20, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on July 28, 2021.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on July 8, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
no update after.

Hmmu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
I don't think they have started working on May applications ..so frustrating!!
Same here dnt know how they process bcz some may applicants got their ppr who lodged on 11 ,13 or nearby but dnt knw why our applications still pending according to that it's been 3 month of medical passed and in mid of October I got 2 ghost updates in my gc key and still nothing .. !!

Hmmu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Any expert plz advice us we r so hopeless now it's difficult to blind w8 3 month of medical clear 80 days of biometrics and what should we do !!!!!

Kaygill77

Nov 5, 2021
Same here dnt know how they process bcz some may applicants got their ppr who lodged on 11 ,13 or nearby but dnt knw why our applications still pending according to that it's been 3 month of medical passed and in mid of October I got 2 ghost updates in my gc key and still nothing .. !!
Yeah...should be anytime soon...just hope for the best

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Any expert plz advice us we r so hopeless now it's difficult to blind w8 3 month of medical clear 80 days of biometrics and what should we do !!!!!
Your app is within the normal timeframe - expect 12 months, if faster, great.

If you're going to get upset every time you read someone else's moved faster than yours, you should stop reading forums. They do not all proceed in same timeframes.

And if they did, everyone's file would proceed no faster than the most complex, problematic, slowest file.

Hmmu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021

If you're going to get upset every time you read someone else's moved faster than yours, you should stop reading forums. They do not all proceed in same timeframes.

And if they did, everyone's file would proceed no faster than the most complex, problematic, slowest file.

Thanku trying to never loose hopes

Dude006

Nov 28, 2020
Hello ,
I have one confusion . I submitted my file but now I realize that in form imm5569(schedule -a) I only signed electronic( I didn't signed handwritten. is that create problem. or it's good to go??

Thanks