+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

ydd0713

Nov 5, 2018
Hello all. So sad, this morning my partner received a procedural fairness letter. We applied as conjugal since we are same sex. She applied for a TRV last year and was denied.

But a letter from IRCC says:

I have concerns that you have not provided evidence of an impediment to marriage (which may be in countries other than the Philippines) or impediment to cohabitation in a common-law relationship due to persecution or any form of penal control. It appears the reasons for not cohabitating are mainly economic. As a result, you do not appear to meet the definition of a member of the family class. Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. For the reasons set out above, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act.

Please share your ideas how are we going to respond to this. Thanks.

karthikm

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019 (ITA)
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
Yup! Hubby is from India
Application received: May 4th
Aor: 16th June
Biometrics request: 17th june
Medical done: June 23rd
Medical passed: June 26th
In processing 2: June 29th
No updates after :(
am on similar timeline as well - May 5th app received - meds passed by June 22. No updates after that. PA from India - so am sponsoring my wife as Outland application. Waiting......

HaRvy007

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 april
Passport Req..
29 june
And ur medical passed in September? Mostly it takes 10 to 14 days for medical result after we did as mine was on 6th aug and I passed it on 14th August when didi u gave ur medical on which date
Actually, we have to give medical twice. Like first times xrays werent clear, so we got request again for xrays.

Mayatriz

Sep 22, 2019
am on similar timeline as well - May 5th app received - meds passed by June 22. No updates after that. PA from India - so am sponsoring my wife as Outland application. Waiting......
Same time line, Seems they stop precessing. I received Pre Arrival since September 24th.. Philipine Visa Office

Hmmu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Any May Applicant got DM or PPR this week??
No still w8tng I think who gave their medical and biometrics done in August they might receive prearrival in next wk around 19 to 22 nov and 'll receive ppr end of November I estimate it from previous timelines hope for best

Reactions: Kaygill77

Kaygill77

Nov 5, 2021
No still w8tng I think who gave their medical and biometrics done in August they might receive prearrival in next wk around 19 to 22 nov and 'll receive ppr end of November I estimate it from previous timelines hope for best
Yeah hoping for the same result. I was in April 2021 Outland forum and some of the end April apllicants are getting DM and PPR now.

Reactions: Hmmu

Hmmu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Yeah hoping for the same result. I was in April 2021 Outland forum and some of the end April apllicants are getting DM and PPR now.
Don't worry I can understand m also in same condition so much anxiety , stress wana meet my husband and w8tng is difficult which cant expresse in words . But its nt in our hands just pray and w8. whenever u get any update plz share so tht we all'll positive

Reactions: karthikm

Kaygill77

Nov 5, 2021
Don't worry I can understand m also in same condition so much anxiety , stress wana meet my husband and w8tng is difficult which cant expresse in words . But its nt in our hands just pray and w8. whenever u get any update plz share so tht we all'll positive
Most stressful time ever...

I will post it here whenever I get my DM.