+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Hmmu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Hi anyone from 25 may application recieved biometrics and medical done in August 14 still no ppr pre arrival anyone with same timeline?

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Please guys . I want to ask a question that needs urgent answer. I have bought my ticket to take a holiday and spend 3 week with my wife outside Canada and may likely extend it to 2 months but I just went through a thread to read peoples comments on traveling outside Canada while you are sponsoring your wife's PR.

In my case, I already applied a long time and then married her and added her to my already existing application (Add-on) her process is on but no medical request yet. The argument in the other forum is that they cancel and reject some peoples application for not being in Canada during the processing. While others said they know some person who went and the process was not canceled. Please did anybodys spouse living in Canada visited during the process and the application continued and was granted without any issues? I want to know because I am fully set to fly next week and I don't want to restart de process again. Please I need your response. Thanks.

Report •••

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please guys . I want to ask a question that needs urgent answer. I have bought my ticket to take a holiday and spend 3 week with my wife outside Canada and may likely extend it to 2 months but I just went through a thread to read peoples comments on traveling outside Canada while you are sponsoring your wife's PR.

In my case, I already applied a long time and then married her and added her to my already existing application (Add-on) her process is on but no medical request yet. The argument in the other forum is that they cancel and reject some peoples application for not being in Canada during the processing. While others said they know some person who went and the process was not canceled. Please did anybodys spouse living in Canada visited during the process and the application continued and was granted without any issues? I want to know because I am fully set to fly next week and I don't want to restart de process again. Please I need your response. Thanks.

Report •••
Wrong forum.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
[What"Mfoniso Urua, post: 9799764, member: 987299"]
Please what is the right forum?
[/QUOTE]

What program did you apply under?

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Report •••
Well, you head is not the same as Mr A or B. And what works for Mr/Mrs A might not work for Mr/Mrs B.....I know the feeling of trying to make holiday a priority because you have some road runs to catch but hey, IRCC also have rules.....and when in Rome, do what the romans do. You have 5 years from the time of your PR to live in Canada for 3 years before you can qualify for Citizenship and that one will also be looked into at the end of the day since Canada boarder will update IRCC with all your moves. Now concerning the application, I won't say leave or stay since holidays are sweet....I know it right! But you also want to make some choices where in IRCC won't stretch you at the end of the tunnel.....I will say enjoy your holidays but with one eye. So in case you have issues with this one eye you can open the other eye and loom your way through....This is Canada

Kngp@43

Jun 23, 2021
Does anyone knows how embassy officers do inquiry on your case ? Cuz someone came at our indian address and asked 3 different persons about my husband and family.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Does anyone knows how embassy officers do inquiry on your case ? Cuz someone came at our indian address and asked 3 different persons about my husband and family.
That's unusual. Never heard of such IRCC home visits for outland applicants.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It's hypothetically possible of course - but sheer numbers and budgets suggest it is very unlikely.

While can't be ruled out, would suggest that it is far more likely it is some other issue or agency - and a wild guess would suggest it's much more likely to be about money than something to do with canadian immigration.

Kngp@43

Jun 23, 2021
It's hypothetically possible of course - but sheer numbers and budgets suggest it is very unlikely.

While can't be ruled out, would suggest that it is far more likely it is some other issue or agency - and a wild guess would suggest it's much more likely to be about money than something to do with canadian immigration.
Coz we both have second marriage .and our representative already told us that it could happen in your case.so i guess they came from indian embassy .our file is at new delhi visa office .not sure .they just asked about work,father name,brother name and their work .current and previous address of my husband.they verified same thing from 3 diffrent persons .they were with some paper and were reading the names from papers.they asked from how long my husband is living at current address.not sure what is going on.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Coz we both have second marriage .and our representative already told us that it could happen in your case.so i guess they came from indian embassy .our file is at new delhi visa office .not sure .they just asked about work,father name,brother name and their work .current and previous address of my husband.they verified same thing from 3 diffrent persons .they were with some paper and were reading the names from papers.they asked from how long my husband is living at current address.not sure what is going on.
Again, it's possible. But honeslty, that is costly and it's easier for the government to put the burden of proof on you and then just refuse it if they're not satisfied.

Hmmu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
What is ur timeline when ur file moved to New Delhi?

Kaygill77

Nov 5, 2021
Just a Question!!

What if we don't link our paper application to thr GCkey account?

Does it change the process time in anyway?