Jun 15, 2020
Hola grupo,
Recientemente vi esto en ECAS.
Línea de tiempo:
31 de mayo de 2021 - Solicitud recibida
24 de julio de 2021 - AOR1
Biométrico terminado - TRV rechazado 2020
10 de septiembre de 2021 - Aprobación del patrocinio - Moved México VO
15 de septiembre de 2021 - AOR2- MexicoVO- ECAS Comenzamos a procesar la solicitud.
Espero que todo siga andando pronto, también para todos.

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
Reactions: Penny.a

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
@canuck90 @sachinsoman1988 oh wow, didn't think it was quite as bad..this is just solving one problem while creating a backlog in another place. Also - really makes me wonder now what it means for all of us..
My husband first called them in August, before the peak of the Afghan crisis, and he was told that the access to my file was restricted to him, as we didn't formally appoint him as a representative. We called them next time together (I think it was on the 07 or 08 of September), and they did speak to us, albeit they didn't sound particularly keen. I suppose this means things have changed from last week, in terms of their processing capacity.
After afghan crisis, everyone who is not afghan national is no.2 on priority to IRCC.

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
@canuck90 @sachinsoman1988 oh wow, didn't think it was quite as bad..this is just solving one problem while creating a backlog in another place. Also - really makes me wonder now what it means for all of us..
My husband first called them in August, before the peak of the Afghan crisis, and he was told that the access to my file was restricted to him, as we didn't formally appoint him as a representative. We called them next time together (I think it was on the 07 or 08 of September), and they did speak to us, albeit they didn't sound particularly keen. I suppose this means things have changed from last week, in terms of their processing capacity.
is this only for Ottawa VO or for all other VOs? thank you.

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
is this only for Ottawa VO or for all other VOs? thank you.
Our paperwork is supposed to be in London. We never got an AOR2, but the sponsor approval letter said that the documents would be processed in London. I am assuming if a decision has been made, they should already be in London, but we don't actually know that.

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
@legalfalcon Can you please help ? I submitted GCMS request on July 8th and received today morning. While paper file is currently in Ottawa IR, paper file transfer history shows its been received at New Delhi. I'm not sure whether file is currently in NDVO or Ottawa IR.

Paper File:
Office: Ottawa IR
Application No: XFXXXXXX

Paper File Transfer:
Paper File Transfer: 1
Created Rate: 2021/08/16
Updated Date: 2021/08/16
Office: New Delhi
Transfer Outcome: Received
Transfer Reason: Workload (re)-distribution

Last edited:

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Processing officers can frustrate the hell out of you and even cause your blood pressure to have issues....

So when you give them something to work on and for your own good and health sake, just let their own time take it full course.....

Always be ready that if IRCC comes in with your applications, all hell starts breaking loose.....

And hey, in case you don't know, this is Canadian immigration we are talking about here and nobody can tell them what to do and they do things in their own timing as to when , how, what, who, which etc and all that matters in decision making..

So you don't have any say or even a right here...so just enjoy the ride to be frustrated if you want to apply for anything.....

It is their call! And how dare you to try to mess up with their timing in decision making? Didn't somebody tell you before committing yourself by trying to apply for anything? In fact, you have no right.

They have the last and final say. It is like they are the gods and lords who makes up when something should happen for someone.

Forget about your feelings in the presence of processing officers because they have the final say on your matters in your life.

So please, somebody, please tell someone to tell another that if they meet another person, they should tell them to tell another person they also meet that, they also should tell someone etc that, with IRCC your timeline, health risk and feeling etc are all irrelevant until they decides and what needs to happen in your matters in infront of them in the name of application!!

A story we all sing songs about!!

Hmmm!!

Last edited:

Fieldy

Jun 23, 2021
Hi guys - a quick question regarding medicals for those who might know please.

I had my medical in Vancouver yesterday after receiving my request earlier this week. I was asked by the clinic to upload a barcoded summary sheet to my application. I dont recall seeing anyone mention having had to do this. Is this usual and if so has anyone done this through GC Key?

Thanks in advance.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi guys - a quick question regarding medicals for those who might know please.

I had my medical in Vancouver yesterday after receiving my request earlier this week. I was asked by the clinic to upload a barcoded summary sheet to my application. I dont recall seeing anyone mention having had to do this. Is this usual and if so has anyone done this through GC Key?

Thanks in advance.
Things are changing i guess....Ask them how....

Rajat2512

Aug 11, 2019
Thank you. Timeline has been:

Application received Sydney - 5/5/21
AOR - 16/6/21
BIL - 17/6/21
SA & passed to London office- 17/6/21
Biometrics completed London - 22/6/21
Pre-arrival letter - 15/9/21
I have similar Timeline and through london, mine application submission was 26th of May rest going same, hope so will get Pre-arrival or medical soon.

Reactions: Fieldy and KATHIA08

devu11

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
My application was received on 20th May 2021. No AOR till date. I called cic but they are not willing to answer anything because of afghan situation. very frustrating not sure what to do.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My application was received on 20th May 2021. No AOR till date. I called cic but they are not willing to answer anything because of afghan situation. very frustrating not sure what to do.
Did you do everything right...if yes then keep waiting until they respond to you. There are only two options. Is either they are returning your forms and applications for you to redo some things or your file has not been entered into the system yet to qualify you for AOR...This is IRCC we talking about here. They run the show....so sorry !!

devu11

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Did you do everything right...if yes then keep waiting until they respond to you. There are only two options. Is either they are returning your forms and applications for you to redo some things or your file has not been entered into the system yet to qualify you for AOR...This is IRCC we talking about here. They run the show....so sorry !!

My file was in system when i talked to them 2 months ago and they gave me temporary file number and I was told that no officer assigned yet. not sure how long i have to wait.