+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Athelstan

May 6, 2022
When does your medical expire? Is it NDVO?
You have been waiting for long now
Pre-arrival Apr. 22
June Applicant
Médicals expire October 2022
I’ve sent webform a couple of times, just the generic response. My partner also reached out to MP, they acknowledged the application and advised to wait for new official duration of 23 months. Unnerving!

humancapital

Feb 11, 2021
Médicals expire October 2022
I’ve sent webform a couple of times, just the generic response. My partner also reached out to MP, they acknowledged the application and advised to wait for new official duration of 23 months. Unnerving!
Same here. MP said the application is within processing time of 23 months which is clearly unfair but that's the excuse.

Reactions: Bee Jay

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hi All,
Finally received PPR from AVO today. I’ve been following this forum for months. Thanks to everyone that provides updates.
My timeline:
May 2021 applicant: delivered May 25th
AOR: July 22, 2021
SA: Aug 20, 2021
Received by AVO: sept 14th
Medicals requested: Oct 25th
Medicals done/completed: Nov 16th/Dec 2nd
Pre-arrival and DM: March 10th
PPR: March 23. ( this was as error as the letter is dated mArch 10th but they forgot to actually send it)
Hey,

In how much time did you receive your passport stamped?

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
My name is Anil Davis. I have submitted an application to sponsor my daughter and I have received a request to do her medical examination on 15th Feb 2022 and it was done on 26th Feb 2022. Her application status still says medical examination requested. I called the Medical panel where her Medical examination was done and they said that they have already submitted the documents. But her application is still not updated yet. Please be informed that her medical was also done on 29 Sept 2021 as part of her Canada Visitor Visa application in India. We have also sent web forms several times to update the change of address as she moved to Canada from India on 24 Nov 2021. Now IRCC told that her file is in New Delhi Visa office in India and need to contact New Delhi Visa office to know the current status.
what should I do now?

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
i have submitted photocopy of the employment letter. Will my application get rejected? Thank you
Hi, your help would be appreciated. Did it go okay for you when you submitted the photocopy of the employment letter? My HR department is in different city, so they sent me an email with the employment letter, so I printed it and sent it out. Now, I feel stressed reading it has to be original. Can you please let me know if everything went okay?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, your help would be appreciated. Did it go okay for you when you submitted the photocopy of the employment letter? My HR department is in different city, so they sent me an email with the employment letter, so I printed it and sent it out. Now, I feel stressed reading it has to be original. Can you please let me know if everything went okay?
That should be fine, pdf as original is pretty much standard everywhere now.

Reactions: Parmeet kaur67

karthikm

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019 (ITA)
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
Sharing an update on my May 2021 Family sponsorship file - File moved to Decision Made on Dec 2 2021 - but after that nothing - no PPR request. Despite multiple inquiries, nothing moved. Applied for GCMS notes in July 2022 - but nothing heard from it. However all of a sudden we received a re-medical request on Sep 3 - we did it and promptly finished it on 6th Sep 2022.
Received GCMS notes response on Sep 10 2022 - which said my file was in Shanghai on Dec 2021 - due to workload distribution and it also said - it was sent for Printing IM1 type visa - which is "Immigrant Visa". Then there were updates in it about scanning all applications for digitization etc. and it mentioned the list of all documents that were scanned which is basically the list of all the documents that we had submitted and the applications (ours was a paper based outland sponsorship)
Finally received PPR on Sep 23 2022 and now our Passport is in NDVO. It appears the delay was because of workload distribution and the work that was done because of digitization of all applications.

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Sharing an update on my May 2021 Family sponsorship file - File moved to Decision Made on Dec 2 2021 - but after that nothing - no PPR request. Despite multiple inquiries, nothing moved. Applied for GCMS notes in July 2022 - but nothing heard from it. However all of a sudden we received a re-medical request on Sep 3 - we did it and promptly finished it on 6th Sep 2022.
Received GCMS notes response on Sep 10 2022 - which said my file was in Shanghai on Dec 2021 - due to workload distribution and it also said - it was sent for Printing IM1 type visa - which is "Immigrant Visa". Then there were updates in it about scanning all applications for digitization etc. and it mentioned the list of all documents that were scanned which is basically the list of all the documents that we had submitted and the applications (ours was a paper based outland sponsorship)
Finally received PPR on Sep 23 2022 and now our Passport is in NDVO. It appears the delay was because of workload distribution and the work that was done because of digitization of all applications.
Wow! Did you call in to ask where your file is?

karthikm

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019 (ITA)
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
Wow! Did you call in to ask where your file is?
no. I applied for GCMS notes and got them in september. it was sent after our re-med request came in :)

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
no. I applied for GCMS notes and got them in september. it was sent after our re-med request came in :)
My wife's GCMS note said Medical due for expiration April 19 2023 and she got Medical pass on April 19, 2022. The medical itself was done Oct 30, 2021. I don't know when this ordeal will be over. When did you guys do the first medical exam?

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
My wife's GCMS note said Medical due for expiration April 19 2023 and she got Medical pass on April 19, 2022. The medical itself was done Oct 30, 2021. I don't know when this ordeal will be over. When did you guys do the first medical exam?
Hi Guys,
My medical was done last year on 16th October and we have done with our interview at New Delhi in August 2022 and cleared our interview too. Now just waiting and waiting for the next step. I guess the next step should be PPR request, but haven't received anything yet. Email our lawyer and they say that they can't push and we just have to wait and wait.
Can anyone please help me in this matter and let us know that how long will be my wait.
This is so frustrated, after all the procedure we just have to wait, wait and wait .
Your reply will be highly appreciated
Thanks for your valuable time on reading my message.

karthikm

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019 (ITA)
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
Hi Guys,
My medical was done last year on 16th October and we have done with our interview at New Delhi in August 2022 and cleared our interview too. Now just waiting and waiting for the next step. I guess the next step should be PPR request, but haven't received anything yet. Email our lawyer and they say that they can't push and we just have to wait and wait.
Can anyone please help me in this matter and let us know that how long will be my wait.
This is so frustrated, after all the procedure we just have to wait, wait and wait .
Your reply will be highly appreciated
It seems after the interview you did receive medical request - check in https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/applications/details if your medical result is updated. Your lawyer is right, its a matter of waiting.

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
It seems after the interview you did receive medical request - check in https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/applications/details if your medical result is updated. Your lawyer is right, its a matter of waiting.
My medical was done
Thanks for your reply
My medical was done on 18th October 2021.
Please help me and let me know what will be the next step.