+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
HI All,

I have submitted my spousal application on October 2021 and till now I haven't got any AOR's/email's from IRCC.
It was online.

The problem Im facing now is, Im unable to login to and check the status online from which I have submitted my spousal application, also unable to reset the password as well. Raised multiple web-forms, But nu luck.
Can someone please guide me :-(

ukp90

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Hi All
I got request from NDVO to submit additional documents to ndvo, they requested attachments less than 3mb when replying back to their email delhiimmigration...ca
on dec 15, i replied 4 attachments separate email to ndvo email and got general reply ( thank yo for the email, we received....)
in dec 20th I replied 4 attachmens each less than 3mb into single email and sent them ( I got same general reply we received...)

but
my gckey still shows " we need additional document...."
online new portal tracker shows " We're still working on your application. We’ll let you know here if we need any additional information from you."

On my gcms notes : it says
incoming 1
date: 2021/12/30
clientiinformation
via:eek:nline

and says attachment :0

its been more than 3 months i have not got any updates on my application. I contacted MP they saying the attachments are not on the file

so my questions here
1. should i email back from MP's office from his staff to send email to ircc canada and email to ndvo

what are your thoughts guys whats happening...any expert on this
thanks.

ukp90

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Hi All
I got request from NDVO to submit additional documents to ndvo, they requested attachments less than 3mb when replying back to their email delhiimmigration...ca
on dec 15, i replied 4 attachments separate email to ndvo email and got general reply ( thank yo for the email, we received....)
in dec 20th I replied 4 attachmens each less than 3mb into single email and sent them ( I got same general reply we received...)

but
my gckey still shows " we need additional document...."
online new portal tracker shows " We're still working on your application. We’ll let you know here if we need any additional information from you."

On my gcms notes : it says
incoming 1
date: 2021/12/30
clientiinformation
via:eek:nline

and says attachment :0

its been more than 3 months i have not got any updates on my application. I contacted MP they saying the attachments are not on the file

so my questions here
1. should i email back from MP's office from his staff to send email to ircc canada and email to ndvo

what are your thoughts guys whats happening...any expert on this
thanks.

ukp90

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Hi All, did anyone have similar experience sending documents to new delhi email and they no update on gckey or anything....

this is affecting my life...my future plans....

anyone please ....

on dec 15, i replied (4 attachments each separate email )to ndvo email and got general reply ( thank yo for the email, we received....)

i am so lost in this, i dont know how ndvo is working.
thanks.
this is such a messed up system, such a depressing . no clue what's happening nor the email files are attached to the application file.

did anyone have similar experience. please ping...back

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hi All,
Finally received PPR from AVO today. I’ve been following this forum for months. Thanks to everyone that provides updates.
My timeline:
May 2021 applicant: delivered May 25th
AOR: July 22, 2021
SA: Aug 20, 2021
Received by AVO: sept 14th
Medicals requested: Oct 25th
Medicals done/completed: Nov 16th/Dec 2nd
Pre-arrival and DM: March 10th
PPR: March 23. ( this was as error as the letter is dated mArch 10th but they forgot to actually send it)
Where are you located? Ontario?
the process went through in 10 months for you! ☺ Congrats!!

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
Where are you located? Ontario?
the process went through in 10 months for you! ☺ Congrats!!
Congrats
Very lucky
I hope we also get some good response from New Delhi Immigration office
Me medical and biometric all done in October 2021 and file applied was May36-2021 and also received AOR on August-29-2021 but from that day it is only wait and wait nothing more.
I hope we all get the response from IRCC soon.
It seems they are also busy with backlogs
Let wait and pray and hope for the best

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
Congrats
Very lucky
I hope we also get some good response from New Delhi Immigration office
Me medical and biometric all done in October 2021 and file applied was May36-2021 and also received AOR on August-29-2021 but from that day it is only wait and wait nothing more.
I hope we all get the response from IRCC soon.
It seems they are also busy with backlogs
Let wait and pray and hope for the best
Sorry it isMay 26-2021 typing error

ukp90

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
on dec 15, i replied (4 attachments each separate email )to ndvo email and got general reply ( thank yo for the email, we received....)

i did not got any acknowledgement that they received...i just got general thank you email that's it.

I also sent by courier, will they accept the documents by post. they told us to reply by email. we sent by email no response.
and then after 3 months we sent requested additional documents by post.

i hope they accept by post.

Apr 25, 2021
hi folks!

i applied family sponsorship (spouse) jan 28 2021 . cic started our application may 5 2021 my wife completed medical and biometric august and september after that we did not get any uptade also i couldn't add to application GCKEY when i try it says " no match found " any advise about to situation.

thank you

Shafiqua

May 11, 2019
hi folks!

i applied family sponsorship (spouse) jan 28 2021 . cic started our application may 5 2021 my wife completed medical and biometric august and september after that we did not get any uptade also i couldn't add to application GCKEY when i try it says " no match found " any advise about to situation.

thank you
Hi,
You can call IRCC or check by filling web form