+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Lol, I was not bemoaning. I was just saying. Chill and don't take it personally!!
We can all be judgemental and all, but please remember that you don't know me personally.
"Bemoan" - to lament. You certainly were bemoaning; don't know how you'd think that's different than 'just saying' that you 'cannot wait for this ordeal to end.'

And not taking it personally - it's just rather silly to complain there's no separate 'dual-intent TRV' when you haven't even applied for a TRV (which would - again acc to you - fix most of the problems).

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
"Bemoan" - to lament. You certainly were bemoaning; don't know how you'd think that's different than 'just saying' that you 'cannot wait for this ordeal to end.'

And not taking it personally - it's just rather silly to complain there's no separate 'dual-intent TRV' when you haven't even applied for a TRV (which would - again acc to you - fix most of the problems).
I don't want to drag this topic any further but just to clarify:

TRV ETA from all countries are not the same; from the US, ETA was 30 days throughout 2020-2021. However, in my case that used to be 180 days from the time of applying until earlier November 2021
So, the practical question in front of me was: do I take a chance of applying TRV (and spend CAD 500 for PA and two dependents) and wait for approval/rejection when the PR application is going in parallel?

If the application for TRV is rejected, then I have to go back to IRCC and possibly update my form "Were you ever rejected any VISA" question and add some ammendments, and that might possibly further delay the PR application. For me 180 days was a deal breaker. If it was 30-40 days, I would have given that a try before even applying PR.

To end: I didn't make any comment to you personally to warrant phrases such as "silly compalin", "bit rich", "bemoan" etc. from you.
I was just commenting on some IRCC processes and not sure why that made you so mad..

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
To end: I didn't make any comment to you personally to warrant phrases such as "silly compalin", "bit rich", "bemoan" etc. from you.
I was just commenting on some IRCC processes and not sure why that made you so mad..
You chose not to apply for TRV - whether for good reasons or bad, that's a fact.*

As a result of not applying, you did not get a TRV. Fine, you didn't apply, for whatever reasons you thought valid - your choice.

Then you complained about that, lamenting that somehow the existence of a particular type of TRV would fix most of the problems. (Assuming, I suppose, that you would have actually applied for that type of TRV, if it existed.)

My statements seem entirely accurate to me. They were directed at your comments - nothing personal, and no, they didn't make me mad.

*BTW, You misunderstood the meaning of the 'days to process' number, in my opinion - since it included all TRV apps during a period in which most TRV apps were not being processed (due to covid), the average number was not directly relevant to your case; the average body temperature of those in the morgue does not reveal much about the health of the morgue attendant.)

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
You chose not to apply for TRV - whether for good reasons or bad, that's a fact.*

As a result of not applying, you did not get a TRV. Fine, you didn't apply, for whatever reasons you thought valid - your choice.

Then you complained about that, lamenting that somehow the existence of a particular type of TRV would fix most of the problems. (Assuming, I suppose, that you would have actually applied for that type of TRV, if it existed.)

My statements seem entirely accurate to me. They were directed at your comments - nothing personal, and no, they didn't make me mad.

*BTW, You misunderstood the meaning of the 'days to process' number, in my opinion - since it included all TRV apps during a period in which most TRV apps were not being processed (due to covid), the average number was not directly relevant to your case; the average body temperature of those in the morgue does not reveal much about the health of the morgue attendant.)

Let's move on. I dont think we will achieve a lot continuing this discussion on this topic.

@MBTS thank you for PCC clarification. I think that clarification was useful for anyone researching for a new application.

Reactions: MBTS

karthikm

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019 (ITA)
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
anyone received DM / PPR after pre-arrivals in last week of november?

Hmmu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Hi experts any idea that how much time it takes to.get pre arrival or ppr after medical done my medical passed on 14 August and 25th may applicant ..still nothing happening Ecas in process NDVO any one.here with similar timelime, plz reply

Mayatriz

Sep 22, 2019
Guys! I am moving back to my country from my residence country where I applied Spouse Visa, I have pre arrival waiting for passport request, How can I submit Passport request while am out of the place I applied spouse visa? Anyone have any idea,? My Visa office is Manilla, but I wlll be moving back to my country Tanzania...

Mayatriz

Sep 22, 2019
Hi experts any idea that how much time it takes to.get pre arrival or ppr after medical done my medical passed on 14 August and 25th may applicant ..still nothing happening Ecas in process NDVO any one.here with similar timelime, plz reply
It took me 2-3 months, Med passed July 9 and Pre arrival Sept 23, no updates since then

Reactions: Hmmu

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Guys! I am moving back to my country from my residence country where I applied Spouse Visa, I have pre arrival waiting for passport request, How can I submit Passport request while am out of the place I applied spouse visa? Anyone have any idea,? My Visa office is Manilla, but I wlll be moving back to my country Tanzania...
You can submit to any VFS office anywhere in the world, basically (who will send to the nearest visa office with the physical capacity to print the visas).

Sometimes the VFS offices are a little confused about whether they can do this and it may take some convincing (i.e. vfs saying some IRCC visa office has to authorize), you may just have to push a little. (Other vfs offices like in USA see this more often). It'll work just may take a bit of effort, pssibly by telling the manila visa office (in your case).

No sense trying to arrange this in advance though, wait until you have the passport request.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hey! For us medical was passed: 26th June and got pre arrival on end of November (NDVO)

Reactions: Hmmu

Mayatriz

Sep 22, 2019
You can submit to any VFS office anywhere in the world, basically (who will send to the nearest visa office with the physical capacity to print the visas).

Sometimes the VFS offices are a little confused about whether they can do this and it may take some convincing (i.e. vfs saying some IRCC visa office has to authorize), you may just have to push a little. (Other vfs offices like in USA see this more often). It'll work just may take a bit of effort, pssibly by telling the manila visa office (in your case).

No sense trying to arrange this in advance though, wait until you have the passport request.
Thank you...

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
No PPR in Dec from NDVO. This is getting frustrating now.
NDVO physically has to do the visa insertion for the enormous student population, much of which I assume is extremely seasonal, with peaks in eg August and December.

So speculation, but I assume this reflects explicit planning on their part, and in January will return to 'regularly scheduled programming.'

Hmmu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
NDVO physically has to do the visa insertion for the enormous student population, much of which I assume is extremely seasonal, with peaks in eg August and December.

So speculation, but I assume this reflects explicit planning on their part, and in January will return to 'regularly scheduled programming.'
Yes u r true And after January they will start on student visa agin with may intake so ridiculous ... so many people r facing mental issues like depression and all bcz it's very difficult to live without spouse ,children and this w8tng is not ending up here m done with everything in August medical ,bio and daily w8 fr my result so frustrated

Reactions: nik_on