+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Luam

Dec 19, 2017
Hi Guys

Could you please assist me here . I am sponsoring my husband and I have a representative who is following my case. Recently IRCC send email saying that to link my application with IRCC link (ECAS ) which is almost two weeks ago. I spoke my representative today and he said he tried to connect it but it didn't work and he is contacting IRCC and also he said that even if we don't connect the application to ECAS , they will send us email . It will not affect the process .

Could someone tell me if we don't link the application with ECAS , does it affect my process .

Please i am worried .

karthikm

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019 (ITA)
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
Hi Guys

Could you please assist me here . I am sponsoring my husband and I have a representative who is following my case. Recently IRCC send email saying that to link my application with IRCC link (ECAS ) which is almost two weeks ago. I spoke my representative today and he said he tried to connect it but it didn't work and he is contacting IRCC and also he said that even if we don't connect the application to ECAS , they will send us email . It will not affect the process .

Could someone tell me if we don't link the application with ECAS , does it affect my process .

Please i am worried .
you don't have to link it, its not mandatory. But I would suggest to get it linked as it helps to check your status faster.

Reactions: Luam

Hmmu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Dont knw dear bcz everything is messed up due to corona backlog!!!!! And no idea how they process it's been almost 4 month to medical done and m still w8tng for ppr
And again corona shitt is happening and dnt knw what is next so frustrated

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Hi Guys

Please i am worried .
See link below for reference on linking your application.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
I received Pre arrival since sept till today no updates, I guess it depends
It's case to case. I got pre-arrival as well, early Sept, but ended up asking for a replacement PCC. So it dragged the application, till they reviewed my additional document.

As previously discussed here in the forum, receiving a Pre-arrival letter, meant that you already completed eligibility processing, but the background and security processing is usually the last and longest stage of the processing.

Reactions: nik_on

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Any expert plz advice us we r so hopeless now it's difficult to blind w8 3 month of medical clear 80 days of biometrics and what should we do !!!!!
It's really a case to case basis. You can't directly compare the status of your application, based on others, since we all have different circumstances or applications.

Others have complete package that the VISA offices don't have anything to ask for, while others may need to submit additional documents that in turn drag the application further. They may see something missing or a question in your application that would mean more time to process it.

It's not a first in, first out process. I would rather treat it, by having the most complete and clear (even if you sent the application the latest) finish earlier than others who sent early, but have a lot of questions on their application. Not to mention that the visa office that's handling your application also affects the time they can process it.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Any expert plz advice us we r so hopeless now it's difficult to blind w8 3 month of medical clear 80 days of biometrics and what should we do !!!!!
Just wait...Thats why they've not made any decision yet....They want you to wait...Request also for GCMS note if in doubt to know whats happening...

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys so can someone help me answering this question.

If i get a PR and go to canada by putting spouse as non-accompanying, how long does it take for me to sponsor my spouse after I land in Canada?
Do i just need to have a job or do i need to have a job and pay taxes for a year before I can even apply to sponsor him? If this is the case it will take 2 long years. Is this the case or can i apply for sponsorship as soon as i land in canada ?
Why listing the spouse as none accompanying? that will take 12 month ...or less or even more

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Guys

Please i am worried .
You can never link your application with ECAS(you only provide your application # or file number, date of birth, UCI #, name(only surname), date and country of birth to access ECAS)....The only way you can link up your application is through IRCC GC key and your lawyer should know better that we don't do things this way....Taking too much money for nothing!!

Mansi7210

Nov 30, 2021
My husband is Canadian pr and we put online Outland spousal pr file on dated 29th oct 2021 then howmany days it will take to generate application no.(AOR)?