+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

abhi84712

Dec 8, 2021
details are in the tracker. We applied at the same time as one package.
Okay, the delivery date must be same in that case. However, the AOR, BGC completed, test invite, test taken, test status completed dates must be different for her. Right?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello Everyone,
applied on May 16th and got AOR on Aug 31st (online app). Does IRCC send an email about the citizenship test or it will just be updated on the website?........Thanks!
they send an e-mail. Usually we see the update first on the web site.
the e-mail is sent 72 hrs before the test windows is allowed.

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Okay, the delivery date must be same in that case. However, the AOR, BGC completed, test invite, test taken, test status completed dates must be different for her. Right?
AOR, BGC and Test invite is same. I took the test first and she took is a couple of weeks later.

Reactions: abhi84712

shahab ali

Jun 28, 2017
islamabad
My wife's all status now completed except Oath but that didint'happen for me. I took the test couple of weeks before her. how is that possible her all status completed before me? anyone else in this situation?
looks like in family applications only updates are made in 1 account
this is whats happening to me as-well my wife's bc check was completed last month and i only got a ghost update on my account

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Reddy1212

Oct 17, 2014
Hi, I applied for citizenship along with my wife and daughter. Today my wife received an email for fingerprints. Any reason why she received it? how to find which fingerprints location in Edmonton?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi, I applied for citizenship along with my wife and daughter. Today my wife received an email for fingerprints. Any reason why she received it? how to find which fingerprints location in Edmonton?
fingerprint ans passport copies, now a day is very common, dont worry, just doit,,, and wait. they are working
perhaps someone else with the same name

asing711

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Background verification is complete.

Anyone know how I can change my address? https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do doesn't work. Response is: We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.
I ran into the same issue. Seems that online applicants after a certain application date can only access the new tracker. You have 2 options:
1. Use a web form
2. Call them

I filled 2 webforms, one month apart each and there was no response. Finally after a long wait I was able to speak to someone on the phone who helped with the change