+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Grateful2Canada

Aug 14, 2021
I guess it’s safe to assume that most paper applications are getting completed background checks first, then test invitations much later. On the other hand, online applicants are receiving their test invitations even before any other section is completed.
With the recent backlog though, do you guys anticipate the processing time to go beyond 1 year?

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
hi guys. My ecas changed to in process on 29 October 2021. But since then I haven't Heard anything. Can someone able to tell me what to do. pls and thank you.

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
hi guys. My ecas changed to in process on 29 October 2021. But since then I haven't Heard anything. Can someone able to tell me what to do. pls and thank you.
There’s nothing we can do except wait. Have you tried applying for Atip notes? You may get a small sneak peek into your application process. Don’t expect much info in there though.

Reactions: iSimran

Grateful2Canada

Aug 14, 2021
Your application is fine. Some people have been waiting for much longer. It hasn’t been 2 months since your application started processing. You’ll most likely get a completed BGC or test invite next, so don’t worry. There’s not much you can do but wait as IRCC works on their own time

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
My wife's all status now completed except Oath but that didint'happen for me. I took the test couple of weeks before her. how is that possible her all status completed before me? anyone else in this situation?

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hello Everyone,
applied on May 16th and got AOR on Aug 31st (online app). Does IRCC send an email about the citizenship test or it will just be updated on the website?........Thanks!

abhi84712

Dec 8, 2021
My wife's all status now completed except Oath but that didint'happen for me. I took the test couple of weeks before her. how is that possible her all status completed before me? anyone else in this situation?
Did your wife apply through paper application at the same time as yourself? I mean, is the application delivery date for her the same as yours? Would you be kind enough to share her exact timeline, including AOR/BGC Completed/Test window/Test taken date/Test marked completed date and Visa office which sent the test invite? Thanks

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Did your wife apply through paper application at the same time as yourself? I mean, is the application delivery date for her the same as yours? Would you be kind enough to share her exact timeline, including AOR/BGC Completed/Test window/Test taken date/Test marked completed date and Visa office which sent the test invite? Thanks
details are in the tracker. We applied at the same time as one package.

Reactions: abhi84712