Physical Presence Days: 1179
Application: Single
Application sent: May 24, 2021
Delivered: May 24, 2021
AOR: Waiting

Vbn

May 27, 2021
Hello,

Thought it would be good idea to start a thread for May 2021 paper and online citizenship applications.

I applied online on May 4th and updated the tracker.

Here is the link to the 2021 Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iXCMs0mYtJZwYTTIH3LDmHK1tgK7yqAgQ5Jfyxv7BEI/edit
Please add to the spreadsheet:
Type: Mail Application
Physical Presence Days: 1331
Application: Family
Application sent: May 21, 2021
Delivered: May 27,2021
AOR:Awaiting

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question guys, I am going to submit my app what should I do for my daughter who is a minor. Do we apply for her via paper app or how will that work. Guidance is really appreciated.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another thing I noticed that Online applicants are not receiving AOR as quickly as the Paper applicants ? is that a cause of concern, I am thinking to apply for myself and wife online

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Another thing I noticed that Online applicants are not receiving AOR as quickly as the Paper applicants ? is that a cause of concern, I am thinking to apply for myself and wife online
I would suggest you apply on paper for all your family. The online applications are taking longer to get AOR, unless you don’t mind waiting.

Reactions: intensecool

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would suggest you apply on paper for all your family. The online applications are taking longer to get AOR, unless you don’t mind waiting.
Thanks for the reply however I have seen online applicants getting quicker processing, is that correct ?

another thing if I do decide to apply online for myself and spouse, how is the application going to be done for minors- with paper correct ?

MericaEh

May 19, 2021
Thanks for the reply however I have seen online applicants getting quicker processing, is that correct ?

another thing if I do decide to apply online for myself and spouse, how is the application going to be done for minors- with paper correct ?
Yeah I believe for now minors can't submit an application online. For yourself and your wife you'll probably need to submit separate online applications and therefore will probably be processed separately. I also noticed that online applications' AOR was taking a little longer but still felt more comfortable going online as I'm hoping processing will be quicker - just my personal opinion. Good luck!

kc_s008

May 13, 2014
I have a question guys, I am going to submit my app what should I do for my daughter who is a minor. Do we apply for her via paper app or how will that work. Guidance is really appreciated.
I was thinking same applying online for me and my wife and paper for my son, then I called IRCC, they suggest as to do paper for all as there is question in minor application if parent applying together if you say YES and then officer don't find application together, it would delay processing. so IRCC suggest applying paper will be easy for everyone. They also said that they are still working for online application for family but they are not their yet.

Reactions: intensecool

synges

May 28, 2021
Please add to the spreadsheet:
Type: Online Application
Physical Presence Days: 1095
Application sent: May 27, 2021
Delivered: Awaiting
AOR: Awaiting

sushanth1108

May 28, 2021
Thanks for starting this thread. Kindly add my details to the spreadsheet. Thanks again

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1133
Application sent: May 6, 2021
Delivered: May 6, 2021
AOR: Waiting

Reactions: shishirshetty10

park1996

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Type: Mail application
Physical Presence Days:1096