Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1116.5
Application: Single
Application sent: May 20, 2021
Delivered: May 20, 2021
AOR: Waiting

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Thanks Dear , so you applies with one day difference in eligibility between the Calculator and citizenship ? or you altered it . could you please confirm.

thank you
I suppose my yes wasn't clear. I applied with the one day difference in eligibility between the calculator and citizenship application and everything was fine. Remember, you are still asked to submit or upload the physical presence information. So, no need to worry!

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Please add to the spreadsheet:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1138.5
Application sent: May 22, 2021
Delivered: May 22, 2021

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Just a tip to those of you who applied online: Gmail was marking all the emails I got about the online application as Spam. I'd rather not keep checking the junk in my spam while I'm waiting for important emails like AOR, so I've set a filter to not mark messages from that email as spam again.

You can just find one of their emails and create a filter for "messages like this" and check the option to never mark as spam (This link has the instructions for creating filter from a given email)

Reactions: ms0589

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
I noticed it while completing the application. I think, it could be that application (adobe) is not accounting for the leap year (2020), while online calculator has. You could add an explanation. We didn't add one as it was a generated field.
Thanks

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
T
No need it worry. It is how the system is configured. I experience the same thing and I already have my AOR.

All the best!
Thank you

KarishmaS

Oct 4, 2018
Hi guys, I am currently filling out my citizenship application and I hope to submit it before end of May. I have a doubt regarding the following question and I was hoping to get some clarification on it;

Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada (this includes your country of birth)?

I have a US B1/B2 visitor visa (10 year from 2018-2028). Do I list these dates under these questions or the dates of my travel to USA. I visited family there for 4 days in 2019. As they stated "immigration status" I am inclined to write the dates of my visit there since those were technically the exact dates of my visitor status.

Also, this question does not state a time period such as "in the last 5 years or 10 years", do I have to mention my status since birth?

Any clarification or guidance on this point would be deeply appreciated. Thank you!!

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys, I am currently filling out my citizenship application and I hope to submit it before end of May. I have a doubt regarding the following question and I was hoping to get some clarification on it;

Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada (this includes your country of birth)?

I have a US B1/B2 visitor visa (10 year from 2018-2028). Do I list these dates under these questions or the dates of my travel to USA. I visited family there for 4 days in 2019. As they stated "immigration status" I am inclined to write the dates of my visit there since those were technically the exact dates of my visitor status.

Also, this question does not state a time period such as "in the last 5 years or 10 years", do I have to mention my status since birth?

Any clarification or guidance on this point would be deeply appreciated. Thank you!!
B1/B2 is non-immigrant visa so you don't need to include that. If you've had a US green card, then that would have to be included.
I think the reason it doesn't have a time range is because citizenship doesn't really have a time range, and similarly immigrant status is usually for a long period of time.

You'll have to list your days in the US in the physical presence calculator, but not for that question.

muba

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Hello Frnds,

I am applying for citizenship (family application) in this month. Almost everything is ready. Just one question. When it comes to minor, is it required that date in application form and physical presence calculator to be same? Because the application form does not allow to select a old date to match the phy presence calculator date. It is throwing an error while validation to select current date (todays date) only.

saks2013

Jul 10, 2017

Even though you have the visa till 2028, the visitor status is obtained when you enter and expire when you exit. So imho, you are right, the entry/exit dates needs to be provided.

To answer your second question, you need to give all the status since birth, including your citizenship.

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
pls add me on spread sheet

Application: Paper
presence day: 1100
Application; Family
Application sent: 23/05/2021
delivered: 27/05/2021
AOR: waiting

muba

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
pls add me on spread sheet

Application: Paper
presence day: 1100
Application; Family
Application sent: 23/05/2021
delivered: 27/05/2021
AOR: waiting
Hi Simran,
Did you had minor in your family application? If so could you please answer my an below.

When it comes to minor, is it required that date in application form and physical presence calculator to be same? Because the application form does not allow to select a old date to match the phy presence calculator date. It is throwing an error while validation. It asks to select current date (todays date) only in the application form.

Cyborg_1

May 23, 2021
Thanks for starting this thread! Please add:

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1105
Application sent: May 14, 2021
Delivered: May 19, 2021
AOR: Waiting

Cheers!

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hi Simran,
Did you had minor in your family application? If so could you please answer my an below.

When it comes to minor, is it required that date in application form and physical presence calculator to be same? Because the application form does not allow to select a old date to match the phy presence calculator date. It is throwing an error while validation. It asks to select current date (todays date) only in the application form.
Hi. I put the same date on all the application that is shown on the physical presence calculator. So just put the same date that shows on the physical calculator. Yes it doesn’t not let you select the old date so put the same date on your minor application and calculate the from that date. I hope it will answer your question.