May 20, 2021
Thanks for starting this thread! Please add:

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1105
Application: Single
Application sent: May 14, 2021
Delivered: May 19, 2021
AOR: Waiting

I also suggest creating a whatsapp group for May 2021 Applicants. Only catch is, I need at least one more participant to create the group and then I can share the link to the Whatsapp group here on the forum. If anyone is interested, just PM your whatsapp number to get the ball rollin' on this!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabooster

disp.31089

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Please add to the tracker. Thanks for setting this up.

Type: Paper Application
Physical Presence Days: 1129
Application sent: May 10, 2021
Delivered: May 12, 2021
AOR: Awaiting

I didn't know there was an online application. o_O
This is what I see in Apply for citizenship: How to apply that you need to be randomly selected.
However, I see on Apply for Canadian citizenship online that I am eligible for online application. Only tried searching for this once I came here to the tracker.

From Apply for citizenship: How to apply
A new online citizenship application (e-app) is now available for some randomly selected applicants.

Who can apply online now
At this time, you can only apply online if
@FutureImmi Do you mind adding to the tracker please? I think some posts here may have been missed.
Can imagine it becomes daunting going through posts and adding. Happy to help with adding folks into the tracker.

Type: Paper Application
Physical Presence Days: 1129

Reactions: Zabooster

RedDevil21

Aug 10, 2017
Please add to the tracker:

Type: Online Application
Physical Presence Days: 1105
Application sent: May 21, 2021
Delivery confirmation email: May 21, 2021

Mlot

Dec 17, 2016
Good luck to all fellow applicants, below my timeline so far:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1259
Application sent: May 24, 2021
Delivered: May 24, 2021

saks2013

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Simran,
Did you had minor in your family application? If so could you please answer my an below.

When it comes to minor, is it required that date in application form and physical presence calculator to be same? Because the application form does not allow to select a old date to match the phy presence calculator date. It is throwing an error while validation. It asks to select current date (todays date) only in the application form.
We had the same issue and selected the latest date. We figured it wil be alright as the date is past the 1095 days threshold anyways.

thecentury303

Feb 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please add to the tracker:

Application: Paper
presence day: 1176
Application; Family
delivered: May 12, 2021

Glory. A. O

Jan 21, 2021
Hello Frnds,

I am applying for citizenship (family application) in this month. Almost everything is ready. Just one question. When it comes to minor, is it required that date in application form and physical presence calculator to be same? Because the application form does not allow to select a old date to match the phy presence calculator date. It is throwing an error while validation to select current date (todays date) only.
Hello Frnds,

I am applying for citizenship (family application) in this month. Almost everything is ready. Just one question. When it comes to minor, is it required that date in application form and physical presence calculator to be same? Because the application form does not allow to select a old date to match the phy presence calculator date. It is throwing an error while validation to select current date (todays date) only.
@muba Physical presence calculator is not required for a minor. You will note that it is not one of the items in the minor checklist.

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have a question about the application - do the applicant have to provide a Canadian police certificate?

ms0589

May 25, 2021
Type: Online Application
Physical Presence Days: 1101
Application sent: May 9, 2021
Delivered: May 9, 2021

Please add to tracker...

ms0589

May 25, 2021
Just a tip to those of you who applied online: Gmail was marking all the emails I got about the online application as Spam. I'd rather not keep checking the junk in my spam while I'm waiting for important emails like AOR, so I've set a filter to not mark messages from that email as spam again.

You can just find one of their emails and create a filter for "messages like this" and check the option to never mark as spam (This link has the instructions for creating filter from a given email)
great tip !

orchidgardens

May 26, 2021
Please add:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1195
Application sent: May 12, 2021