Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Hi everyone. I have read through all the posts and wonder if anyone may be able to shed some light on my situation.
I applied online in May and received my AOR email on September 1st. Since then nothing has changed! I tried to log in using the ECAS which people have been mentioning but when I enter me details it says “we are not able to identify you using the information you provided”

I have triple checked and tried numerous times but nothing.

anyone else have this issue?

I appreciate any assistance.
If you are an online applicant, you will not be able to check status on ECAS.

Reactions: NIHIB

Rupin

Aug 8, 2018
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Nomination.....
15-12-17
AOR Received.
08-03-2018
Med's Request
15-11-18
Med's Done....
14-11-18 (upfront)
I am also in the same situation it shows in progress in the new tracker, but not able to log in to ECAS. Based on what i have read in this form there could be two things one it takes a few months for ecas to update with your information. But i also notice all online applicants are not able to log in so i am assuming for online applicants only the tracker is the option not the ecas

Reactions: NIHIB

NIHIB

Oct 12, 2021
Thank you. I was starting to worry I was lost in the system!!! Anyone who did online and received their AOR had any updates yet??

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
An update:
  • Background check shows as completed on October 8th
  • Also, my residence is in Gatineau (QC). Not sure how much of a difference there is between Ontario and Quebec in the processing times. If so, where is it slower?
Thank you
Congrats, updated your info.

I have observed a lot of applicants getting processed at a relatively faster rate through offices within GTA. I might be wrong though. Can't say about Quebec.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
An update:
  • Background check shows as completed on October 8th
  • Also, my residence is in Gatineau (QC). Not sure how much of a difference there is between Ontario and Quebec in the processing times. If so, where is it slower?
Thank you
Its like two different countries. The time, language , culture ,cuisine everything is different. Quebec has only one office that processes all applicants that is Montreal office.

Ahmad3253

Nov 20, 2018
Hi everyone. I have read through all the posts and wonder if anyone may be able to shed some light on my situation.
I applied online in May and received my AOR email on September 1st. Since then nothing has changed! I tried to log in using the ECAS which people have been mentioning but when I enter me details it says “we are not able to identify you using the information you provided”

I have triple checked and tried numerous times but nothing.

anyone else have this issue?

I appreciate any assistance.
Please check your AOR PDF, there is a link there that says to check your status.
https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/

let me know if this works out…

UPA

Apr 17, 2017
Yes I can log on this way but it has not changed in status or been updated since I received the AOR on September 1st!! I see others say they start to get updates a couple weeks after AOR but mine is now 6 weeks in and no update!!
I am on the same boat. I believe the updates are mostly for paper applications. Online applications seem to take longer for some reason. Lets hope they start to update our applications soon too. Cheers! :)

Ahmad3253

Nov 20, 2018
Yes I can log on this way but it has not changed in status or been updated since I received the AOR on September 1st!! I see others say they start to get updates a couple weeks after AOR but mine is now 6 weeks in and no update!!
don’t worry mine is exactly same as you. I applied online. Last update was in process September 1st. They are a little behind with online applications

Sunny_CV

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Please update the tracker with my info...

ECAS showing the application is in progress + Background verification completed for me and my wife(October 11, 2021).
For my kid, everything is still in progress. Thanks!

Reactions: gurpreet.ts

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Please update the tracker with my info...

ECAS showing the application is in progress + Background verification completed for me and my wife(October 11, 2021).
For my kid, everything is still in progress. Thanks!
Your AOR to IP and BG check was very quick. However, I am stuck in a similar boat as yours - my wife's background check was completed on October 4th but for me and my kid is still in progress, starting to get a little worried now.

Little Yellow

Jan 29, 2020
Hi guys,

My wife just failed the citizenship test, unfortunately, 14/20. The results report says "a second time will be done in person at a IRCC local office", which is confusing as in-person test is not availvle now. So, I wonder if it will be another online test and how long will it take to be rescheduled? Has anyone had the same experience? Much appreciated if you can share or comment!

Many thanks!