+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
ECAS In-Process: Sep 29, 2021

Please update the tracker. Thanks!
Hello Everyone, my ECAS in progress is on 9/29 and on 10/1 I received a fingerprint request. This is a family application, but only I received the request. Can anyone advise if this signifies anything or is pretty normal? I haven't seen any updates for others about fingerprint request, hence confused. Thanks

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Has anyone here who applied online had their application returned?
I still haven't got my AoR and I'm wondering whether that means my application was missing something. And someone told me when that is the case they typically return the application sooner. So I was wondering if anyone has any experience or has heard of returned online applications
I applied since March 4, no confirmation email no AOR. Nobody knows exactly, everyone is just giving assumptions. How do they send the AOR, is it via the application portal or a direct email? I'm planning to submit a paper application and include a printout of my online application.

wink

May 25, 2021
How do they send the AOR, is it via the application portal or a direct email?
Usually applicants receive email notification. But there are cases reported in the forum that they did not receive any email notification. Reason could be anything like email address is entered wrong in the system or email address is not mentioned in the form, etc. But ECAS gets updated when IRCC sends AOR. You can see when they sent you AOR on the ECAS. But only way to know your application number is either to receive AOR email notification or calling IRCC.

Did you call the IRCC? I am not sure it is a good idea to submit another application without speaking to IRCC agent. My guess is that your application is in progress and you should call IRCC before you miss other important notifications.