+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hey Guys,

The other thread is not much active to answer, thought I will post it here since you guys submitted recently.

I have couple of questions regarding passport submission(photocopy) of biographical pages as part of citizenship application.

1. When they say passport biographical pages, does it mean the first and last page only which contains all details of personal information OR both first and last page + all visa stampings pages as well?

2. I have renewed my passport recently which means I have old and new passport. Should I submit all bio pages based on 1st point of both the passports ? or just new renewed passport?

Thanks in advance..

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Hey Guys,

The other thread is not much active to answer, thought I will post it here since you guys submitted recently.

I have couple of questions regarding passport submission(photocopy) of biographical pages as part of citizenship application.

1. When they say passport biographical pages, does it mean the first and last page only which contains all details of personal information OR both first and last page + all visa stampings pages as well?

2. I have renewed my passport recently which means I have old and new passport. Should I submit all bio pages based on 1st point of both the passports ? or just new renewed passport?

Thanks in advance..
1. It means the passport pages with your personal information. The application doesn't require passport stamps however they can request a complete copy of all stamps along with translation, if required during the processing.

2. There's a question in online application that asks for all travel documents and passports during the eligibility period. You'll have to provide information for both passports if they are within the eligibility period and clarify if there are any gaps between the two passports.

Hope this helps. Also refer to the paper application guide while filling out the form and the information icons next to each question on the online application.

All the best!

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
Are you guys listing visit visas for question 13?
I did list my US visit visa which is stamped in my passport and has longer validity, however I didn't list any visitor visas from middleastern countries as they were issued at the border and valid for 48-72 hours only. I might be wrong but that's how I filled my application.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
1. It means the passport pages with your personal information. The application doesn't require passport stamps however they can request a complete copy of all stamps along with translation, if required during the processing.

2. There's a question in online application that asks for all travel documents and passports during the eligibility period. You'll have to provide information for both passports if they are within the eligibility period and clarify if there are any gaps between the two passports.

Hope this helps. Also refer to the paper application guide while filling out the form and the information icons next to each question on the online application.

All the best!
Thank you for the information! That really helps!

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Please Add:-

Type: Paper Based Application
Physical Presence Days: 1159
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: May 09, 2021
Delivered: Not Yet (Approx - 12th or 13th May, 2021)
AOR: Waiting

ohmygawd

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Please add to the spreadsheet:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1,111
Application: Single
Application sent: May 8, 2021
Delivered: May 8, 2021

palak.pandya

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Can you please add me to the tracker:

Physical Presence Days: 1,104
Application sent: May 11,2021
Delivered: May 11, 2021

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
For Online applications can we submit Urgent as well? Or that is for just paper one?
Thanks in advance.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys,

We submitted our paper application today. How will we receive AOR? By email or regular mail?

Physical Presence Days: 1,123
Application sent: May 11, 2021
Delivered: Not Yet (Approx May 16, 2021)

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hi guys,

We submitted our paper application today. How will we receive AOR? By email or regular mail?

Physical Presence Days: 1,123
Application sent: May 11, 2021
Delivered: Not Yet (Approx May 16, 2021)
You will receive AOR and all other status updates by email.
If your application is returned, you will not receive AOR but whole paper application package to your home address which hopefully no one should go through it.

Reactions: mattjp1

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1097
Application sent: May 8th, 2021
Delivered: May 14th, 2021 (expected)
AOR:
Hello
Please update the received date to 12-May as it has been delivered to Sydney NS today.

Lordnath

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2019

Physical Presence Days: 1,135