amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow the passport time line is impressive, good job passport canada

Vanessa3000

Sep 2, 2022
Hi, anyone here submitted webform and got an actual response?
Submitted one on Apr 3 since my application is passed normal processing time which is now 22 months but haven't heard back and no changes to my profile. How do I know they have received the webform and are working on it?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Submitted one on Apr 3 since my application is passed normal processing time which is now 22 months but haven't heard back and no changes to my profile. How do I know they have received the webform and are working on it?
In your case calling IRCC and taking help of your MP is a better option. Webform is the slowest form of communication.

Reactions: Vanessa3000

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Reactions: inkomati

Vanessa3000

Sep 2, 2022
UPDATE -
Called IRCC this morning, the agent said my profile was updated yesterday afternoon, LPP marked completed. But it hasn't reflected on my online status. Wondering how long that will take.

inkomati

Dec 2, 2022
UPDATE -
Called IRCC this morning, the agent said my profile was updated yesterday afternoon, LPP marked completed. But it hasn't reflected on my online status. Wondering how long that will take.
So should I call IRCC? What did you ask them? I'm seriously getting tired and I see there's still talk of a strike if an agreement isn't reached tonight...

inkomati

Dec 2, 2022
Ugh and I just got a reply to my webform after my file hit the 22 month mark. Same stupid boilerplate nonsense. "We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed." I'll believe it when I see it.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Ugh and I just got a reply to my webform after my file hit the 22 month mark. Same stupid boilerplate nonsense. "We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed." I'll believe it when I see it.
I'm at 19 months with urgent processing request and still no end in sight: LPP not started and file gathering dust somewhere. I was told that as I had an FP request (I submitted it quickly and background is complete), it's technically non routine, so I can’t hold them to the 22 month timeframe :(
Have you tried reaching out to your MP?

Vanessa3000

Sep 2, 2022
So should I call IRCC? What did you ask them? I'm seriously getting tired and I see there's still talk of a strike if an agreement isn't reached tonight...
I told them why I was calling, that I had sent a webform and didn't hear back from them so I called to speak with someone and get details on why my application is delayed.

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
I'm at 19 months with urgent processing request and still no end in sight: LPP not started and file gathering dust somewhere. I was told that as I had an FP request (I submitted it quickly and background is complete), it's technically non routine, so I can’t hold them to the 22 month timeframe :(
Have you tried reaching out to your MP?
Majority of applicants got FP requests, it’s normal these days so I don’t think they will trigger application as non-routine. I believe it would be RQ which can make the application non-routine.

Hopefully it’s all clear sooner and we just get it done with this.