+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>MAY 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

apu03bad

May 4, 2021
App: PNP Inland
AOR: May 10, 2021
Medical: submitted with application. Portal says "we do not require medical documents at this time"
Bio: done in 2020 as part of work permit application.
Elligibility: in process
Background check: in process
Final: in progress

Has anyone with May 2021 AOR here received a GU or COPR yet? What's the expected timeline? 6 months, 9 months?
I'm an inland EE BCPNP candidate with AOR May 4 2021, called IRCC and was informed my application is not even started, ordered notes nothing is there. We have made a whatsapp group for EE PNP-Inland applicants (NO Paper based PNP). If you're interested in joining the group, let me know I will share the link.

akshr23

Nov 23, 2020
Same situation...AOR May 4 2021 (EE BC PNP-Inland). We have made a whatsapp group for EE PNP-Inland applicants (NO Paper based PNP). If you're interested in joining the group, let me know I will share the link.
Hey, can you please share the link to join the whatsapp group via PM?

apu03bad

May 4, 2021
I'm an inland EE BCPNP candidate with AOR May 4 2021, called IRCC and was informed my application is not even started, ordered notes nothing is there. We have made a whatsapp group for EE PNP-Inland applicants (NO Paper based PNP). If you're interested in joining the group, let me know I will share the link.
This WhatsApp group is for applicants with active AOR (any PNP Express Entry Inland) Category. If you fall in the same category, feel free to join the grp (Link Below):
PNP EE 2021

It excludes: PNP outland, PNP paper based (having AR then AOR), CEC and TR to PR as the timeline and process is different.

barcaruleall

Feb 16, 2021
Did you get any ghost update earlier? I got 2-3 weeks ago
Yes I got 2 ghost updates in total but the only status change on my profile was the medical exam. Everything else stayed the same throughout the entire process.

My complete timeline:

BCPNP - EE CEC

Upfront medical exam completed May 15th
Biometrics completed in 2019 for other visa

AOR May 30th 2021
MEP September 14th
One ghost update at the end of September
One more ghost update Nov 9
Portal email Nov 10

Reactions: Lopwk

lipika263

Oct 12, 2021
Yes I got 2 ghost updates in total but the only status change on my profile was the medical exam. Everything else stayed the same throughout the entire process.

My complete timeline:

BCPNP - EE CEC

Upfront medical exam completed May 15th
Biometrics completed in 2019 for other visa

AOR May 30th 2021
MEP September 14th
One ghost update at the end of September
One more ghost update Nov 9
Portal email Nov 10
Thanks for the info, congratulations ☺

Reactions: barcaruleall