+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>MAY 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
This is a new threat for those who received AoR in May 2021. Let's share our progress and support each other. Please, feel free to post any relevant information that could be helpful! You all did a tremendous job and put enormous efforts to reach this final stage of PR. Given how challenging the year it was for many of us with COVID restrictions and unexpected delays, I am confident that we can overcome this by supporting each other and with Almighty's help. Let's keep the momentum going and hopefully get our PRs soon.

My Progress:
Application: PNP inland
AoR received: 19 May 2021
Medical: Done upfront 18 May 2021 (no change in status yet)
Biometrics: Waiting for request (never took previously)
Excitement: 100%
Frustriration: 0% :)

Taran1994

Jun 5, 2019
This is a new threat for those who received AoR in May 2021. Let's share our progress and support each other. Please, feel free to post any relevant information that could be helpful! You all did a tremendous job and put enormous efforts to reach this final stage of PR. Given how challenging the year it was for many of us with COVID restrictions and unexpected delays, I am confident that we can overcome this by supporting each other and with Almighty's help. Let's keep the momentum going and hopefully get our PRs soon.

My Progress:
AoR received: 19 May 2021
Medical: Done upfront 18 May 2021 (no change in status yet)
Biometrics: Waiting for request (never took previously)
Excitement: 100%
Frustriration: 0% :)
My Aor is 12th may cec. No update so far. Frustration 80%

Reactions: KH2112

barcaruleall

Feb 16, 2021
AoR received: 30 May 2021
Medical: Upfront 28 May 2021 - No update yet
Biometrics: Completed for previous visa - No update yet

alexmanuel200

Jun 15, 2017
May 3 AOR.
Eligibility passed
Criminality in progress
Security not started
Acknowledged on 17 the of June
VO Sydney nova Scotia
CEC inland

akshr23

Nov 23, 2020
AoR received: 26 May 2021
Medical: Done upfront (no change in status yet)
Biometrics: provided earlier for a different visa

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
Niece app
App: CEC Outland
AOR: May 11, 2021
Medical: Passed (June 16, 2021)
Bio: done in 2019 via WH visa
Elligibility: in process
Background check: in process
Final: in progres

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi, guys last week I contacted IRCC to learn the status. This is what I got from them. I guess most of you might have already received it. Basically a generic message!

-----------------------

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi, guys last week I contacted IRCC to learn the status. This is what I got from them. I guess most of you might have already received it. Basically a generic message!

-----------------------

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
This is exactly what I keep getting irrespective of my query :(

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

Since you all recently got your AOR, I would like your help in completing my application. While submitting our application, do we not need to submit medicals - if we are outside of canada? I know it was required earlier, and i don't know if IRCC made this a new rule but I am worried about my application being rejected.

According to their website, they will send us a form - only after which we should take the medical. At the time of application, we just need to mention that we are outside of canada. Is that true?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

Thanks!

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

Since you all recently got your AOR, I would like your help in completing my application. While submitting our application, do we not need to submit medicals - if we are outside of canada? I know it was required earlier, and i don't know if IRCC made this a new rule but I am worried about my application being rejected.

According to their website, they will send us a form - only after which we should take the medical. At the time of application, we just need to mention that we are outside of canada. Is that true?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

Thanks!
I have submitted my application without medical as panels were not taking appointments due to instructions from IRCC. But recently they have resume upfront medicals. You can check with your IRCC panel.

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
I have submitted my application without medical as panels were not taking appointments due to instructions from IRCC. But recently they have resume upfront medicals. You can check with your IRCC panel.
Thanks, can i check when did you submit your application?

lipeng2095

Feb 8, 2021
MPNP FSW Inland
AOR: May 12, 2021
Medical upfront: Not updated
Bio: Done before-Not updated

No update at all for other criteria

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi Everyone I have zero updates on my application. Everything is dead-locked at in-progress status since AoR 19 May 2021! A friend of mine told me that he normally noticed changes happen every 3 months, so let's hope something will change in August!

Caveman2021

Jul 23, 2021
CEC, 1 Dependent (Spouse)
ITA: April 2021
AOR: May 15th 2021
Medical Passed: June 4th
Biometrics Completed: June 8th
Background Check: Processing