+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 Tech draw selects, let us group here

jaylee0379

May 14, 2020
Nothing about employer profit or other details if you got a NOI from ONIP. However they do normal check about company and may ask additional document if required during assessment based on Job Offer, LMIA documents you have shared
oh, thank you so much!

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Any suggestion for below questions on ONIP portal - Human Capital stream CEC application?

Question1: Do I have to mention all travel (personal/business) we've done in last 10 years, and what about sick leave details ??
Question2: I have LMIA exempt work permit, should I select other?
Other Activities (excluding education and paid work)
Do you have any other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)?
Yes or No

Provide details of your other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Activities may include travel (personal or business), training, unemployment, volunteer work, sick leave, parental leave, etc. When combined with your education and work history, there should be no gaps in time. Start with your most recent activity.

What type of work permit were you issued? Mandatory
Help

Post-Graduation Work Permit
Work Permit supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment
Other