+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 Tech draw selects, let us group here

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
All,

Firstly congratulations.

We just have lot of documents to compile and wait for formal PNP. Can we discuss on next steps

May 13, 2020
Hi Group Members,

I have few queries with regards to NOI letter that I received today.

My scenario is
- I entered in Canada on 14th June 2019.
- I created my profile in Feb 2020.
- on May 1st 2020, the system has counted my score as 443 based on 1 year experience but ideally, I will complete 1 year in Canada on 14th June 2020.
- Today I got NOI from Ontario PNP
- I can see that it is written in many forums and blogs that I have 45 days to respond to NOI for submitting my documents.
- so I am thinking to wait until 15th June 2020 to respond to NOI

My question to this group is, am I doing right thing? because in my case, the 45 days will be ending on 25th June 2020 and I am planning to respond to NOI on 15th June 2020.

am I doing correct?

Seeking your advise.

Thanks
Vishal

jaylee0379

May 14, 2020
hey, guys. I've received NOI today as well. and I'd like to bring up a few questions and please give me some insights if you guys have. Hopefully, this can be helpful for some of you guys as well.

1. The NOI says that I need to apply within 45 calendar days. Would this mean the nomination will be given first comes first serves? meaning the faster you apply, the higher chance you have to get the nomination?

2. ONIP targetted the candidates whose CRS is between 421-451. Would this mean the higher score the higher chance for the nomination as well? or as long as you received NOI, everyone is in the same position?

3. I know Tech Draw is under Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP), but not sure what Stream I need to apply through. How are we suppose to make a decision on this? I see there are several types of Streams under HCP.

Thank you guys. Any feedback/insights would be appreciated.

vinoths

Nov 19, 2018
ca
Thanks Nancy! CEC with at least 1 year experience? I have Canadian work experience, but it is less short of 1 year.
can you me some reference where it says it is for CEC only? What I came across was that it is for HCP stream which includes both FSW and CEC

HariomKV

Oct 15, 2019

NancyT6

May 1, 2020
On May 13, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates with Canadian work experience who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.
Having the same doubt... I couldn't find it being mentioned in the OINP portal, where the announcement is made.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2020-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates
Can someone please provide the reference where it has been mentioned for CEC only?
On May 13, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates

"with Canadian work experience"

who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.

HariomKV

Oct 15, 2019
On May 13, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates with Canadian work experience who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.

On May 13, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates

"with Canadian work experience"

who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.
Thanks Nancy! much appreciate the clarification... hoping for the best in future tech draws :)
All the best guys!!!

jaylee0379

May 14, 2020
hey, guys. I've received NOI today as well. and I'd like to bring up a few questions and please give me some insights if you guys have. Hopefully, this can be helpful for some of you guys as well.

1. The NOI says that I need to apply within 45 calendar days. Would this mean the nomination will be given first comes first serves? meaning the faster you apply, the higher chance you have to get the nomination?

2. ONIP targetted the candidates whose CRS is between 421-451. Would this mean the higher score the higher chance for the nomination as well? or as long as you received NOI, everyone is in the same position?

3. I know Tech Draw is under Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP), but not sure what Stream I need to apply through. How are we suppose to make a decision on this? I see there are several types of Streams under HCP.

Thank you guys. Any feedback/insights would be appreciated.
Um anybody have some insights on the questions above?