+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 students differed to sept 2020 no update in visa

heny

Mar 17, 2020
hello
i had applied in conestoga college for the process and quality assurance course and paid the fees my college was starting on 11th may and I had applied for a student visa on 17th march but didn't receive any update from the high commission due to this pandemic situation. so I had differed my admission to sept intake and got the offer letter but did not even receive the update for visa which I had applied and it says still in process
do I need to apply for a visa for the second time

Jun 3, 2020
hello
i had applied in conestoga college for the process and quality assurance course and paid the fees my college was starting on 11th may and I had applied for a student visa on 17th march but didn't receive any update from the high commission due to this pandemic situation. so I had differed my admission to sept intake and got the offer letter but did not even receive the update for visa which I had applied and it says still in process
Hello Heny
I am precious about to start my application also but to mun

Reactions: heny

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
hello
Same here I completed my application on April 3rd but still no response

heny

Mar 17, 2020
Hello guys i got muly passport req letter on 24th dec and I sent that to vfs on 26th for stamping and i will get that tomorrow