+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
The embassy told me I got a "recommend interview" but I ordered my notes and they say our relationship is compatible and sincere. The issue is they want to start scheduling in October those mother f ackers. So in October I will be 18 months in. What the heck should I do with those morons? I know people wjho applied in December and got their approval already.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
The embassy told me I got a "recommend interview" but I ordered my notes and they say our relationship is compatible and sincere. The issue is they want to start scheduling in October those mother f ackers. So in October I will be 18 months in. What the heck should I do with those morons? I know people wjho applied in December and got their approval already.
I know it's hard, just wait. Alternatively you could speak to your MP about this.

Lucko3211

Jan 25, 2021
Hi i applied for spousal sponsorship application in may 2020. My visa office is delhi india. I didn’t get my passport request. I got my pre arrival letter in march 2021. It has been 6 months didn’t hear anything . Please suggest me what can i do? Is there anyone who is also waiting for ppr? Who applied in may2020

KYOrange

Apr 11, 2021
Hi i applied for spousal sponsorship application in may 2020. My visa office is delhi india. I didn’t get my passport request. I got my pre arrival letter in march 2021. It has been 6 months didn’t hear anything . Please suggest me what can i do? Is there anyone who is also waiting for ppr? Who applied in may2020

All of us applied in May 2020; hence we are in this thread ...
I have a very similar time line and still waiting ...

Ziya K

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi All,

I know we all have been very patient during this pandemic with our immigration process away from our spouses.
I have been through the same without meeting my husband since almost 2years now after we got married. But now the wait is over for us, by gods grace we completed our immigration process yesterday and received our stamped passport back

My timeline is in my signature

I wish you all the best and hope things move faster for all, I know how painful the wait is
I‘ll pray for all ❤

Reactions: srinivas.rao

KYOrange

Apr 11, 2021
Hello All, I hope you all doing Great .
Just wanna know that has anyone heard anything from IRCC?
I contacted IRCC via the online contact form and all they said is that our case is still in progress and it's slow due to COVID 19 impact ... DM since mid April 2021 and still waiting for an update ...

KYOrange

Apr 11, 2021
Hello All, Has anyone recently heard anything from IRCC regarding Process of files currently.
Another update request sent about two weeks ago ... they said they've allocated their enquiries support to handle situations for Afghanistan for the moment and won't answer other non-urgent enquiries ...

Appreciated if you could also share your timeline here ...

Hardial Gill

Aug 23, 2021
Any update about your application? I am also waiting same timeline

KYOrange

Apr 11, 2021
7. Medical results have been received.

Six months after Decision Made and Medical results have been received.

Got the following updated ... we haven't received the actual correspondence ... don't know what to expect ...

8. We sent you correspondence on October 18, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.