28-07-2018
Just got ghost update today i don't know on wich step am I now
Application received by IRCC on April 23rd 2020
AOR1 Jan 23rd 2021
Ghost update April 5th 2021

BnI

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Today finally received DM from CPC-Ottawa! Thank god! :)

Any idea how long it will take to get PPR after getting DM from CPC-Ottawa?
No one has any idea, nothing Ottawa is doing makes sense. There's plenty of people who have been waiting for ppr from them since October/November.

Guriwar

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Please stop posting your question in multiple threads, just use the spousal sponsor thread and you will get just as many answers.
Lol nobody was asking for your opinion. Don't get irritated by small posts on multiple threads. I was just asking for everyone's experience, share yours and move on, else don't bother. If you can't help then don't discourage atleast and please don't act like an owner of this thread.
Get a life... Good luck for your application. Hope you hear soon from IRCC.

Reactions: macrice

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Lol nobody was asking for your opinion. Don't get irritated by small posts on multiple threads. I was just asking for everyone's experience, share yours and move on, else don't bother. If you can't help then don't discourage atleast and please don't act like an owner of this thread.
Get a life... Good luck for your application. Hope you hear soon from IRCC.
You should get a life and learn some common sense. It is you who is behaving like owner of the forum and spamming everywhere. Your post make it hard for people to locate useful posts.

Reactions: Canada2020eh

Guriwar

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
You should get a life and learn some common sense. It is you who is behaving like owner of the forum and spamming everywhere. Your post make it hard for people to locate useful posts.
I'm not spamming anything, I was just anxious and all I knew about these forums so I posted on 2-3 forums to know about the experience of other people. I'm July applicant and I just wanted to know about May and June applicants experience. I have no idea that people can't locate useful posts just because of my 1 post on 2-3 forums. I'm sorry for that if I bother you in any way.
Good luck

Guriwar

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
And yes this post of yours is making easy for people to locate useful posts. If any of my post is irrelevant then please ignore

macrice

Jan 2, 2021
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-06-2020
AOR Received.
19-12-2020
Med's Request
15-01-2021
Passport Req..
01-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2021
And yes this post of yours is making easy for people to locate useful posts. If any of my post is irrelevant then please ignore
tbh i don't think you are annoying anything. I did 2 posts from different months asking if anybody got dm's nobody complained and they just answered.

Reactions: Guriwar