+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Yes, Thanks for clarifying. I am asking why because i already provided it initially while document and proofs submission. Are there any such cases of asking this in passport letter?

So, in just a simple table format with details should be fine. Will get on with it.
Hi Guys,

Bluedart guys picked my passport 4 days back and even now it is in transit saying status as "On Hold As Requested By Shipper "
I called on support but they mentioned that is due to unavailability of the receiver and receiver asked to deliver later.

May i know if NDVO is processing the passport requests at all? if so why this is on hold? Hope this don't get returned back now.

@armoured / @ManiNivi - I am tagging you as you are very helpful to me earlier. Thankyou in advance.

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi Guys,

Bluedart guys picked my passport 4 days back and even now it is in transit saying status as "On Hold As Requested By Shipper "
I called on support but they mentioned that is due to unavailability of the receiver and receiver asked to deliver later.

May i know if NDVO is processing the passport requests at all? if so why this is on hold? Hope this don't get returned back now.

@armoured / @ManiNivi - I am tagging you as you are very helpful to me earlier. Thankyou in advance.
Hi,

Seems there is a delay in processing....Mine got delivered but getting delayed in response.
Hopefully things will resume. Will update if I receive any update.

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi,

Seems there is a delay in processing....Mine got delivered but getting delayed in response.
Hopefully things will resume. Will update if I receive any update.
Thank you!! Shipment delivered mail came from blue dart but no acknowledgement from NDVO/IRCC yet on the receipt.
I See you mentioned two things in your signature below. May i know if NDVO and IRCC office both are different? what exactly is next proccess for me?
I thought its just COPR stamping at NDVO.

Delivered to NDVO: 17-Mar-2021
From NDVO to IRCC Office at New Delhi : 19-Mar-2021

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Thank you!! Shipment delivered mail came from blue dart but no acknowledgement from NDVO/IRCC yet on the receipt.
I See you mentioned two things in your signature below. May i know if NDVO and IRCC office both are different? what exactly is next proccess for me?
I thought its just COPR stamping at NDVO.

Delivered to NDVO: 17-Mar-2021
From NDVO to IRCC Office at New Delhi : 19-Mar-2021
NDVO is the VFS & IRCC is the actual office where the stamping will be done.
You will receive the sms/email updates when the passport is transferred between NDVO & IRCC office.
Minimum two to three weeks it takes for the final step.

someone shared the below timeline experience.
But, in my case it is taking longer than below mentioned timelines.

Passport submission Timeline for Two way courier services VFS India (14 days include weekend) for PR application.

21-Nov-2020PPR received / Two way courier service email sent to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com, same date answer all Question VFS asked by email. and waiting for Payment link.
1-Dec-2020payment link received - paid same day and received Waybill number
2-Dec-2020Passport pickup - Blue dart
3-Dec-2020Passport delivered to VFS New Delhi. as per Buedrart courier tracking.
4-Dec-2020Your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi Office, on 12/4/2020 for processing. For further details. we got return AWB #.
6-Dec-2020Visa application, tracking ID No. 2020########## The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC.
7-Dec-2020Your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 12/7/2020 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC for processing. For further details.
7-Dec-2020Your application, tracking ID No.2020##########has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 12/7/2020
14-Dec-2020myCIC account updated - Status message is Approved & Counterfoil number.
15-Dec-2020The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
15-Dec-2020The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/15/2020 and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail
15-Dec-2020The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 12/15/2020 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
15-Dec-2020Return Waybill activated : 19:00 IST
16-Dec-2020received text message from Bluedart : shipment out for delivery 8:16 AM IST
16-Dec-2020package delivered 9:20 AM IST. received Visa with COPR.

Reactions: rrss13 and Mishthi

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
NDVO is the VFS & IRCC is the actual office where the stamping will be done.
You will receive the sms/email updates when the passport is transferred between NDVO & IRCC office.
No: NDVO is the visa office of IRCC within the Canadian high commission (legally), a Canadian govt office.

VFS is the outside company that handles logistics and things like biometrics. In this context "NDVO" is not distinct from IRCC, it's a sub-unit of IRCC that happens to be in New Delhi.

Reactions: ManiNivi and smbr

gauravgosavi242

May 27, 2020
Has anyone heard from CPC Ottawa? My application was sent there on Dec 10th and I have not heard back anything, been almost 4 months. This is so frustrating.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Has anyone heard from CPC Ottawa? My application was sent there on Dec 10th and I have not heard back anything, been almost 4 months. This is so frustrating.
what Ecas is showing? Did you see "Application received" status. As usually after file transfer to VO it show Application received from time as indication of the transfer and then it should go back to "in Process" and this is when the VO will start working.

In general Ottawa used to be very active and fast. Ottawa used to sent AOR2 unlike other offices. Are you sure yours is at Ottawa? Sometimes it can move to an other office?

Last edited:

canadaoutlander

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
what Ecas is showing? Did you see "Application received" status. As usually after file transfer to VO it show Application received from time as indication of the transfer and then it should go back to "in Process" and this is when the VO will start working.

In general Ottawa used to be very active and fast. Ottawa used to sent AOR2 unlike other offices. Are you sure yours is at Ottawa? Sometimes it can move to an other office?
My application was transferred to Ottawa. My SA letter doesn’t have VO name though. IRCC agent confirmed my primary office is Ottawa. Yesterday I received a ghost update and I was told it’s about criminality check was complete. Not sure how long it’s going to take from Now

gauravgosavi242

May 27, 2020

Yes it was Ottawa.

I got an “Application received " initially, then it went to "in progress" and then back to "application received". Last week it went back to "in progress" and now I get an extra line in my Eacs saying We started processing your application on March 21 2021.
This is super confusing and very frustrating...

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Yes it was Ottawa.

I got an “Application received " initially, then it went to "in progress" and then back to "application received". Last week it went back to "in progress" and now I get an extra line in my Eacs saying We started processing your application on March 21 2021.
This is super confusing and very frustrating...
So Ottawa is now working on your app. don't worry. Hope you will get a positive update soon. If you have GCKey account it might give you more detials about where they are in the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: rrss13