+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

vikcanada90

Jan 19, 2020
To all the guys out there waiting to enter on a student visa.

Currently I am in Canada, and I see that Canada has closed its borders to everyone except Americans, and few other nationalities. Only Canadian Citizen, and PRs can enter Canada depending on a several factors. They definitely have to isolate themselves. Right now there is no news when Canada is going to open its borders again. Everything is closed here, even restaurants have hard time doing business, malls close early, 50% of the business are closed for 2 weeks or more. Even my college is closed for two weeks. You may have to wait for a decision by Canada and then reschedule the tickets again. Remember, there could be a hike in airline prices after Canada opens its borders again, because a lot of students, work permit holders, tourists and travellers are going to book tickets as well along with you. The surge might be high. Cheers

Chethan A

Oct 24, 2019
Hello Guys!!!
I applied for study permit (SDS online for May 2020 Intake).
Meng. Program at Dalhousie University, Halifax , Nova Scotia,
Applied on 10 Feb 2020,
Received Biometrics Collection Letter on 12th Feb
Medical passed on 12th Feb
Submitted and updated Biometrics on 13th Feb.
No communication since then.
Currently CIC website showing 3 weeks of processing time for India.

Whats your opinion guys???

Anybody has the same or matching timeline ???
Brother, any response?

Sanjusabu25

Mar 15, 2020
Based on the current situation due to corona will the classes for may2020 begin on time ? March 31st is the last day for visa submission will that change. As I have experienced rejection for twice totally confused about resubmitting the visa

Jomex

Mar 18, 2020
Please when is the deadline for visa application for May intake. Have done my medical upfront. Can I still submit my application before the month runs out?.....hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks.

sandhuamrit

Jul 27, 2019
Please when is the deadline for visa application for May intake. Have done my medical upfront. Can I still submit my application before the month runs out?.....hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks.

You can go ahead with your application . Submit the application asap! no restriction are there on new applications.

sandhuamrit

Jul 27, 2019

Kdsad

Feb 27, 2020
Hello Guys !!!!

Hope Everyone is good and Safe.

There is an update from Canadian govt. regarding the visa exemption to the international students, who got their study permit before 18th March.

Please check the link for detail update : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/03/canada-provides-update-on-exemptions-to-travel-restrictions-to-protect-canadians-and-support-the-economy.html?fbclid=IwAR1dwrWaC9MfKV9mHfIpmby-T_zHhZt5rO4H9sBBqq6TohpjpQAMZdjJQi8
Thank you so much for sh

maniksangar

Mar 22, 2020
Hi guys lodged my application last March 12 for May 2020 intake. With the current status, will classes start on time for May? Thanks in advance

sandhuamrit

Jul 27, 2019
Hi guys lodged my application last March 12 for May 2020 intake. With the current status, will classes start on time for May? Thanks in advance
As per the recent updates, there is high probability that May intake will take place but with some restrictions .In person classes will not be there. All classes for the spring/summer session will be conducted online, students can take the classes from their home country also . For safer side students who got their study permit for may intake before 18th march should contact their respective collages or universities for the clarification or wait for update from them.