+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

Jason2moh

Sep 10, 2019
Anyone here who had got visa approval after one refusal reason stating that you will not leave Canada after your stay ,purpose of your visit.what changes did u made ?please help
I just got approved after a first rejection. I modified my SOP, highlighting strong ties to my home country and showing reasons for pursuing the program I chose and how it will affect my career when I return, after the program. I also added more documents showing family investments, leveraging them as reasons to come back. Good luck on your reapplication. I'm happy to help if you need further details

Prabh18

Mar 16, 2020
I just got approved after a first rejection. I modified my SOP, highlighting strong ties to my home country and showing reasons for pursuing the program I chose and how it will affect my career when I return, after the program. I also added more documents showing family investments, leveraging them as reasons to come back. Good luck on your reapplication. I'm happy to help if you need further details
Thanks will reapply tomorrow have changed sop showing strong ties as I'm leaving my 8 month old daughter behind and my husband's business which I will join once I complete my course rest investment in my name I have already attached previously.is dat all?

Jason2moh

Sep 10, 2019
Thanks will reapply tomorrow have changed sop showing strong ties as I'm leaving my 8 month old daughter behind and my husband's business which I will join once I complete my course rest investment in my name I have already attached previously.is dat all?
Yes, I covered other details in my SOP, like relationship of my chosen program to my career. It would help if you could show a relationship with the course to the business you intend to join when you return.