+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2020 intake (general discussion)

Siva00000

Feb 21, 2020
I

i am also waiting for the visa from last 15 working days .. cn anyone please tell me about processing time ??
If your status in gc key shows "we are reviewing your eligibility" then you will get your final decision within a week or sometimes 2 to 3 days

harikrishna_i

Oct 4, 2019
Job opportunities are hard to come by with college 'certificates'. That is the harsh truth. I urge you to look into Master's programs at more reputable universities. Of course, it is also possible to get jobs with these certificates but colleges do not care about employment placement nor do they have the resources to facilitate this so it is up to you to network and find a job.

If that is not an option then choose a program with a CO-OP requirement and one that has been known to have successful placements at companies. The onus is on you to contact current and past students and find out which programs are great.

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks a lot for the information. I can't afford universities.

I have got offer letter from Centennial college for Sep 2020 intake also. Both are co-op programs.
Lambton college course is cyber security graduate certificate(2 years) - mississauga campus
Cennetinnial course is software engineering technology advancey diploma - 3429 (2 years) - progress campus

I am holding bachelor degree in india. Can you suggest me the right college in terms of education, value, job prospects? My aim is to after education, find a job and eventually after gaining experience apply for PR.

Which college is better? Cennetinnial or lambton college?
Can you please advice me?

shiba.sharma

Oct 28, 2019
Hi All,
I was supposed to go for May 2020 intake in Langara college and my fees and GIC has already been done. But on medical ground I can't continue for May intake. So with medical reasons can I shift my admission to September intake? Does anyone have any idea or experience on this?

donjoejacob

Dec 9, 2019
Hi guys,
I have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Enginner (4years course in India), I wish to apply for a post-secondary program(related to 3D printing) at Saskatchewan Polytechnic. I am opting for diploma because I have a total 10 backlogs and if I include reattempt then a total of 15. My CGPA is also less, it's 6.45.
I know that my academic qualifications are not that rosy, but I wish to get a good education abroad so that I can perform well in the future. Can someone please suggest me whether I am making the right decision or not?

I contacted my cousin who is studying in Cape Breton University and she told me there are students who even have 20 backlogs, so that has sparked a slight hope in my heart. However, many suggest that the rules have changed recently and it's really tough to get an admission anywhere in canada.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks a lot for the information. I can't afford universities.

I have got offer letter from Centennial college for Sep 2020 intake also. Both are co-op programs.
Lambton college course is cyber security graduate certificate(2 years) - mississauga campus
Cennetinnial course is software engineering technology advancey diploma - 3429 (2 years) - progress campus

I am holding bachelor degree in india. Can you suggest me the right college in terms of education, value, job prospects? My aim is to after education, find a job and eventually after gaining experience apply for PR.

Which college is better? Cennetinnial or lambton college?
Can you please advice me?
If you look at LinkedIn, most of these graduates from Lambton and Centennial don't find jobs that they want. These people work part time jobs for 3 years or whatever, I don't know. If I were you know I would look at strong Co-Op programs that publish their placement rates. 2 programs I know that has a good record and reputation in the industry is George Brown: Information Systems-Business Analysis & Fanshawe: Supply Chain. But, I only found this out through talking to people and research while here in Toronto. I would say contact people through LinkedIn/facebook, etc before you commit to a program.

Peter88

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello Guys!

I have got Visa for Summer 2020 Intake. I am admitted to University of Guelph for MEng. Program.

Anyone else is there for this University?

sandhuamrit

Jul 27, 2019
Hello Guys!!!
I applied for study permit (SDS online for May 2020 Intake).
Meng. Program at Dalhousie University, Halifax , Nova Scotia,
Applied on 10 Feb 2020,
Received Biometrics Collection Letter on 12th Feb
Medical passed on 12th Feb
Submitted and updated Biometrics on 13th Feb.
No communication since then.
Currently CIC website showing 3 weeks of processing time for India.

Whats your opinion guys???

Anybody has the same or matching timeline ???