i applied for canada college montreal
someone suggest me what should i do now

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello Everyone,

I completed my B.Tech in Computer Science in 2019 with 8.48 CGPA and have no work experience. My IELTS - 7.0 (L-8.5, R-6.5, W-6.5, S-6.0).

I have applied for University of Manitoba (Masters in CS) & York university (Masters in CS) for Fall 2020 and actively looking for some safe universities which still has deadlines. Could you please let me know few safe universities that have deadlines and still have a chance of getting admission into it?

Even though, I would like to do Masters in Universities I feel like getting the admission in Universities tough with short turnaround deadlines for Fall 2020.That said, I am also planning to apply for colleges and not sure which to choose from below list:

George Brown,Seneca College,Sheridan College,Centennial Collège,Humber College,Fanshawe College,Conestoga College,Lambton College,BCIT,Durham College

Furthermore, I need help in choosing the course from these three (Graduate certificate, PG diploma, Post secondary). I did some research by going through college websites and found few 1 year courses but I am not sure I will be eligible for three years work permit if my course duration is less than 2 years. To sum this up, I would prefer to get into University or college and choose a course that wouldn't be problematic when I apply for PR.

I would be greatly thankful if you can share your suggestions. Thank you!
Hi , colleges you mentioned above more or less everything is good. I went with PG Diploma in centennial college. Always go with 2 year program so that you get 3 years of work permit after your studies. If you go with 1yr program you only get 1yr work permit. If you have a good GPA back from your country try to apply for universities.

arajput999

Dec 17, 2019
I applied but still waiting for visa. For what program did you apply?
Hey Hardeep I am going for May 2020 Lambton college. Can I have your number. Ping me on 7678572740. I am still waiting for visa approval from last 30 days. Have you got the approval.

arajput999

Dec 17, 2019
I
hi same here bro my medicals passed on jan 31 still waiting for visa approval you are not alone hope we will get a positive news in this week before friday be positive can u provide course and other details.
i am also in same boat. Ping me 7678572740

Reactions: SUDHI

jaskaranskhn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
I
Hey Hardeep I am going for May 2020 Lambton college. Can I have your number. Ping me on 7678572740. I am still waiting for visa approval from last 30 days. Have you got the approval.
i am also waiting for the visa from last 15 working days .. cn anyone please tell me about processing time ??