+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 intake (general discussion) ,post ur visa timelines

Tonnoy

Mar 7, 2020
I applied for may session on 29th january through vfs with biometrics and the visa application centre at singapore received the documents on 3rd february but i hadn't done medical before so they were to ask for it. but its been 37 days since i submitted but the status still says under process and they havent even asked for the medical yet. Now im really worried is it a bad sign? Anyone facing the same problem?

SUDHI

Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys am happy to share that i got my visa approved on 40th day after passing my bio metrics and medicals on 31st January. Never loose hope i was also so much worried and frustrated but finally i got my visa approved. I hope those who are waiting will get there visa approved soon.

Tonnoy

Mar 7, 2020
Hi guys am happy to share that i got my visa approved on 40th day after passing my bio metrics and medicals on 31st January. Never loose hope i was also so much worried and frustrated but finally i got my visa approved. I hope those who are waiting will get there visa approved soon.
Its been 43days for me still no update even they didnt asked for the medical yet. Really really worried

SUDHI

Feb 16, 2020
Its been 43days for me still no update even they didnt asked for the medical yet. Really really worried
i didnt understand about asking medicals.. from which country are you applying? usually isnt it mandatory to sent medicals even though they didn't asked

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Pliz help me on how to write a very nice Sop,I got rejection today and am planning to reapply again
Reason for rejection
Based on employment
Family ties in Canada and country of residence.
I will appreciate your assistance

Tonnoy

Mar 7, 2020
i didnt understand about asking medicals.. from which country are you applying? usually isnt it mandatory to sent medicals even though they didn't asked
Im from Bangladesh. Actually after submitting all papers the visa embassy check them and if they dont find any medical then they call for it. In my case they didnt called yet.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Pliz help me on how to write a very nice Sop,I got rejection today and am planning to reapply again
Reason for rejection
Based on employment
Family ties in Canada and country of residence.
I will appreciate your assistance
From where you applied ?
Which country?
If pakistan hiw u get refusal today as its saturday and abu dhabi office is closed on friday and saturday.
Whats your times line?
Did you applied through SDS?
You had interview?

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
From where you applied ?
Which country?
If pakistan hiw u get refusal today as its saturday and abu dhabi office is closed on friday and saturday.
Whats your times line?
Did you applied through SDS?
You had interview?
From Kenya
No interview
Online application

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Am helpless,I want to reapply again but my sister who had given me her bank statement used the money, should I still use bank statement knowing that there is no money or should I find another with less money and if so will they still say financial problem.pliz help

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
As discussed you need a replacement bank statement with required finances.
Am helpless,I want to reapply again but my sister who had given me her bank statement used the money, should I still use bank statement knowing that there is no money or should I find another with less money and if so will they still say financial problem.pliz help

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
I have a question today i deffered my intake of may 2020 to sept intake 2020 due to that university have deffered all international students(it was a must to defer or withdraw you) who were supposed to start their course in may 2020 to sept 2020 coz of this outbreak covid19.so my question is that i have already applied for student permit on 14 march should i inform cic about new acceptance later which is about to come or should wait to get approved and inform them? Another is if i got approved within this may 2020 without informing cic about new acceptance letter can i enter canada with sept intake?
I need your help please.

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Submit updated LOA as they won’t process for May intake
I have a question today i deffered my intake of may 2020 to sept intake 2020 due to that university have deffered all international students(it was a must to defer or withdraw you) who were supposed to start their course in may 2020 to sept 2020 coz of this outbreak covid19.so my question is that i have already applied for student permit on 14 march should i inform cic about new acceptance later which is about to come or should wait to get approved and inform them? Another is if i got approved within this may 2020 without informing cic about new acceptance letter can i enter canada with sept intake?
I need your help please.