+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 intake (general discussion) ,post ur visa timelines

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
Is may 2020 intake especially for international students cancelled by all universities in canada.
Now you mean they cancelled may 2020 intake all over the country they looking for sept intake2020 to process them

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Is may 2020 intake especially for international students cancelled by all universities in canada.
Now you mean they cancelled may 2020 intake all over the country they looking for sept intake2020 to process them
There’s a delay in application processing hence when they contact school, they’d know you have an updated LOA.Submit it to avoid any further inconvenience

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
There’s a delay in application processing hence when they contact school, they’d know you have an updated LOA.Submit it to avoid any further inconvenience
But there will be a delay in processing if i update them with new SEPT
LOA

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
I have a question today i deffered my intake of may 2020 to sept intake 2020 due to that university have deffered all international students(it was a must to defer or withdraw you) who were supposed to start their course in may 2020 to sept 2020 coz of this outbreak covid19.so my question is that i have already applied for student permit on 14 march should i inform cic about new acceptance later which is about to come or should wait to get approved and inform them? Another is if i got approved within this may 2020 without informing cic about new acceptance letter can i enter canada with sept intake?
I need your help please.
same here but my college gave me assurance that they will handle everything by explaining the visa officer and yes you should post updated loa

PindPunjab

Mar 27, 2020
As, per my knowledge Canada High Commission is Closed and they might open in month of May. Colleges are sending deferment emails to students. Even i applied For biometric on Mar 7 no update till date.

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have a question today i deffered my intake of may 2020 to sept intake 2020 due to that university have deffered all international students(it was a must to defer or withdraw you) who were supposed to start their course in may 2020 to sept 2020 coz of this outbreak covid19.so my question is that i have already applied for student permit on 14 march should i inform cic about new acceptance later which is about to come or should wait to get approved and inform them? Another is if i got approved within this may 2020 without informing cic about new acceptance letter can i enter canada with sept intake?
I need your help please.
As cic has announced themselves that people who got their visa before 18 march will enroll in May intake and everyone else would be deferred so I don’t think they need to be updated regarding this.

Imjagdeeps

Sep 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
STUDY
I submit my file on 28 feb by sds online,
Biometric done on 3 march
Got visa approved message and submit passport request on 13 march ,
Got my visa stamped passport on 20 march