Jun 11, 2021
GTA (Milton)
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
08-09-2020
First check basic detail status at https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login (this is the new tracker online for all, not sure if you know about it). Check for both of them.

If you need more detailed notes, get gcms notes which will tell more detail progress if any. https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Thanks I have checked the link and made my updates based on the notes from that link and wondering if it makes sense to get GCMS. I am waiting for the local MP to come back in a couple of weeks as well if he could help.

Reactions: harirajmohan

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thank you. Any idea how long it would take to get oath invite?
Give it 3 - 5 months (sometimes more) from the date when your test was set to "Completed". There is a good amount of backlog for oath ceremonies (apparently). DM is good which means your application has been most likely approved.

We don't exactly know how long it'll take for oath but giving yourself more time (like the 3 - 5 month window) might help avoid disappointment.

Rocketsingh500

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

My time line:

Citizenship
App Type: Single
Presence Days: 1,119
App Sent: May 22, 2020
App Delivered: May 26, 2020
AOR: October 27, 2020
ECAS In Progress: March 5, 2020 ( Fingerprint requested on March 15, 2021 - Provided on same day)
Test Letter: May 27, 2021
Test/Interview Date: June 4, 2021 - Test completed. Tracker showed completed on June 9, 2021.

I called IRCC and an agent that I spoke to confirmed receiving my fingerprints but didn't tell me the date. My guess is they got it in the first week of April as confirmed by RCMP. The agent told me that criminality is passed and security is in process. My background is still in process and the file is with local office - Vancouver. I see on multiple threads that the background is completed first and then you get the test request but in my case only test is showing completed on the tracker and rest everything is still in progress. I wanted to know that is it normal or the case becomes non routine if they request Fingerprints?
I appreciate your response. Thank you.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello everyone,

My time line:

Citizenship
App Type: Single
Presence Days: 1,119
App Sent: May 22, 2020
App Delivered: May 26, 2020
AOR: October 27, 2020
ECAS In Progress: March 5, 2020 ( Fingerprint requested on March 15, 2021 - Provided on same day)
Test Letter: May 27, 2021
Test/Interview Date: June 4, 2021 - Test completed. Tracker showed completed on June 9, 2021.

I called IRCC and an agent that I spoke to confirmed receiving my fingerprints but didn't tell me the date. My guess is they got it in the first week of April as confirmed by RCMP. The agent told me that criminality is passed and security is in process. My background is still in process and the file is with local office - Vancouver. I see on multiple threads that the background is completed first and then you get the test request but in my case only test is showing completed on the tracker and rest everything is still in progress. I wanted to know that is it normal or the case becomes non routine if they request Fingerprints?
I appreciate your response. Thank you.
Added you to the spreadsheet.

I assumed the ECAS date as March 5, 2021 and not 2020.

Reactions: Rocketsingh500

Bajanbeauty29

May 21, 2020
Are May applicants willing to take a guess at when we might likely get our test invite? Jealous of the lucky ones who have already passed! Just hoping to get on with life without this hanging over me! Thanks!
I am a May 2020 applicant and i got my test invite May 4th and wrote the test on May 12th

Reactions: Orlaith

Sque

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mississauga
LANDED..........
29-06-2014
Hello Admins,

I wrote the citizenship test and passed it.

Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram