May 2020 - Citizenship Application

KAS995

Mar 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi! Could you add me to the spreadsheet?

Single application
Application sent: May 25th, 2020
Delivered: May 29th, 2020
Total Physical Presence: 1170 days

Thanks!

MartinT

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Montreal
IELTS Request
N/A
Hello awesome people! I hope you are all doing great and staying safe and healthy :)

I am in the process of completing my application form for citizenship and planning to submit it on Monday June 1st.

While completing it, I got a bit anxious about Question 11: Tell us what you have been doing during your five-year eligibility period, inside and outside of Canada. Enter details of your employment and education history below. Please include any period of unemployment, period of retirement, period working at home as a homemaker or being self employed. Be sure to provide information for the five-year eligibility period. Start with the most recent. If there are any missing days, periods of time or if the section is left blank, your application will be returned to you.

my question is, If I am working full time and studying (language course) part time on a same time period, do I have to put both on one single row? or should I put my language course on a different row? or should I even bother to put my language course at all since it's just part time and I was doing a full time job at the same time?

Appreciate your two cents on this. Thank you in advance :)

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Hello awesome people! I hope you are all doing great and staying safe and healthy :)

I am in the process of completing my application form for citizenship and planning to submit it on Monday June 1st.

While completing it, I got a bit anxious about Question 11: Tell us what you have been doing during your five-year eligibility period, inside and outside of Canada. Enter details of your employment and education history below. Please include any period of unemployment, period of retirement, period working at home as a homemaker or being self employed. Be sure to provide information for the five-year eligibility period. Start with the most recent. If there are any missing days, periods of time or if the section is left blank, your application will be returned to you.

my question is, If I am working full time and studying (language course) part time on a same time period, do I have to put both on one single row? or should I put my language course on a different row? or should I even bother to put my language course at all since it's just part time and I was doing a full time job at the same time?

Appreciate your two cents on this. Thank you in advance :)
I think it's better to be safe than sorry. And it couldn't hurt to include the language course. I think you can put it in as a separate row with the same or similar dates depending on when you started the course or when you started working. But keep your job as the most recent one.

I'm planning to submit mine on June 1 too!

Last edited:

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
Hello all,

Applied on may 4th. Can you please add to the tracker?

App. Type: Family(4)
Physical Presence Days: 1185
App. Sent: May 04, 2020
App. Delivered: May 07, 2020

Thanks in advance.

JuanDC

Feb 17, 2013
Hello all,

Applied on may 4th. Can you please add to the tracker?

App. Type: Family(4)
Physical Presence Days: 1185
App. Sent: May 04, 2020
App. Delivered: May 07, 2020

Thanks in advance.
You're welcome!

FISHER321

Sep 3, 2016
Please include me in spreadsheet for May 2020

Application Type: Family
Physical presence 1098 days
Application sent: May 28, 2020
Application Received: May 29, 2020

FISHER321

Sep 3, 2016
Well, it would help if you rephrase it because I do not understand what you have written!

Generally speaking, if you are applying as a family - you MUST submit ALL relevant documents including the documents checklist. You can submit the documents of all family members in the same envelope.
Thank you