+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 - Citizenship Application

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
yeh it’s kind of bizarre. I’m a may applicant and no one has looked at my app since feb this year. I actually had to remove myself from the FB groups because they were giving me anxiety!
I don't blame you - it can be infuriating. Can bring a person to tears.......:)

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Same here. Application sent on May 7th.

I will also send an ATI request. Hopefully I get some useful info or at least understand where the bottleneck is.

Thanks for the tip.
I am in this exact boat........! Please keep us posted - its driving me around the bend!!!!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
I am in this exact boat........! Please keep us posted - its driving me around the bend!!!!
Same here guys, it’s so annoying that IRCC do not use a simple sorting system. I don’t mind to wait if everyone else is waiting but as you said I have seen Nov, Dec 2020 and Jan 2021 getting oath invite and yet we are waiting for the test and every time getting update from MP or webform they say due to COVID-19. It’s a very unfair process and very disorganized. Our request is simple: everyone should wait in the same line up. Why a non-urgent applicant from the same local office applied 7-8 months after me completed all the steps. Is this not the definition of discrimination?

UM.Chari

Jun 11, 2021
GTA (Milton)
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
08-09-2020
Same here. Application sent on May 7th.

I will also send an ATI request. Hopefully I get some useful info or at least understand where the bottleneck is.

Thanks for the tip.
What is ATI Request and how do we do that ?

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
same situation here. The way that they already got the applications (esp. if paper), approved you for the test, and yet delay clearing these three exact things, is just so painfully slow. I wake up every weekday and, no, nothing in the inbox. My friend who applies for a certain Cdn university got their visa approved sooner than many of our applications here.
have you had any change yet? My wife's at still in the same stage with no movement.

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Grrrrrrrr. Seeing lots and lots of updates today for people getting test invites and oath invites. - much later applicants than us....... Grrrrrrrr.

tco23

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Hong Kong/Gatineau
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
I am back again. My ceremony is on 5 Oct and I am reading the instructions that are open to you as well. This probably suggests the dates for many of you.