+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2020 - Citizenship Application

bonjay

Sep 14, 2016
This is getting ridiculous. Applied May 2020, test July 2021 and no update since. Only test completed on my file. Meanwhile I know people who are also in Calgary, applied 9 months after me, only wrote their test in 2022 and already had their oath last week. How the heck is this even possible. I requested my notes and that just shows that it’s somewhere on a shelf untouched for a year. Unbelievable.

Same Issue with me as well but i just decided to send an email today via the email address they sent for my request to test. got an auto reply with an email address for the Calgary branch which is my visa office. Sent an email to the email address i got inquiring nicely about the status of my application. I got a reply less that 5 minutes later with directions to email a scanned copy of all the pages of my passport and coloured copy of the front and back of my drivers license. So i just sent it and now am waiting, hopefully, i get something this week.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
@Smrithy. I'm a mississauga applicant. I sent and email back in February for feedback regarding my application, two days after that I received a response saying that I was in queue for review. The next after the email, my background changed to completed. Last week I sent an email for my wife's application and this morning the background field changed to completed. Try to send an email to your processing office ( email that sent you the link for the exam) you might get that field updated.
Regards
What is the email address you used for the Mississauga VO ?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
This is getting ridiculous. Applied May 2020, test July 2021 and no update since. Only test completed on my file. Meanwhile I know people who are also in Calgary, applied 9 months after me, only wrote their test in 2022 and already had their oath last week. How the heck is this even possible. I requested my notes and that just shows that it’s somewhere on a shelf untouched for a year. Unbelievable.
Welcome to the Fun Club !

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Same Issue with me as well but i just decided to send an email today via the email address they sent for my request to test. got an auto reply with an email address for the Calgary branch which is my visa office. Sent an email to the email address i got inquiring nicely about the status of my application. I got a reply less that 5 minutes later with directions to email a scanned copy of all the pages of my passport and coloured copy of the front and back of my drivers license. So i just sent it and now am waiting, hopefully, i get something this week.
Oh wow ! Thats interesting indeed.

Reactions: Dreamlad

Smrithy

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Well the only thing I got is that .. they received my email but they are very busy and may not be able to reply to everyone. Will give them a week, before I follow up again - and hopefully the notes arrive soon.

Wondering what your time line is @Smrithy ?? Didn't see your name in the 2020 Spreadsheet.
I haven't added. I applied on May 10. Processing started on Dec 17. After that nothing.. :(

Last edited:

Smrithy

Star Member
May 3, 2013
@Smrithy. I'm a mississauga applicant. I sent and email back in February for feedback regarding my application, two days after that I received a response saying that I was in queue for review. The next after the email, my background changed to completed. Last week I sent an email for my wife's application and this morning the background field changed to completed. Try to send an email to your processing office ( email that sent you the link for the exam) you might get that field updated.
Regards
That's great. I haven't got test invite to have that email address.

Nekittbo

Oct 17, 2020

MishaD

May 23, 2021
What’s the email address please?

fistillarte

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015 (Received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF & PCC)
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (XEP) 15-05-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 (me) & 01-06-2015 (wife)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
Hi bonjay, can you share the email address for the calgary branch? I would like to email them as well, my wife application is all completed minus the oath, so maybe with this they can put her in the queue