+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

sumanthjoel

Nov 10, 2021
Is there any whatsapp group OR other forum for AOR May 2020, FSW-O applicants processed at Sydney, NO office? I would like to connect with them.

Sep 16, 2020
I received the following email. Could you please let me know how and which documents I should send to the IRCC??
I was CEC applicant, and I left Canada six months ago and I went to Sweden. I am Iranian, and now came to Iran to visit my family, and will come back to Sweden within 10 days.
Please help me with the following email. I am forwarding the email to your review in several sections. Cannot send all at once.

Reactions: Nkrana
Sep 16, 2020
Dear Morteza Karimzadeh Younjali:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform CPC-Ottawa immediately by email to: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested documents by the due date, please advise our office. We understand that some documentation may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide the requested document on time.

Reactions: Nkrana
Sep 16, 2020
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform IRCC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

mathewstillon

Nov 24, 2017
I think this is Ready for Visa mail asking to submit passport for stamping
Could you share more details like your AOR and VO?
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform IRCC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.