+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Dua29

Jul 29, 2020
Hi Guys, anyone having issues with submitting IRCC webform? I keep on clicking 'Next' but it doesn't do anything. IRCC said that some users might have issues. Its been 3 days I am trying. Tried clearing cache and used different browsers, nothing works.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
May 04,2020.
Its so unfair that people who applied in 2021 already got their PR with 2-3 months.
It’s unbelievably cruel. There’s only so much pain one can take. It’s getting to 15 months now of constant worrying, checking emails, portal and WhatsApp groups. Then add all the missed opportunities and unnecessary expenses.

egycan1990

Feb 15, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-05-2020
did you order GCMS notes ? what does it say about your eligibility, criminality and security ?
Last time I received it was in April, eligibility passed, but both criminality and security not started. I have no idea when will they resume processing our files.

akhilz

Jun 30, 2020
Guys finally got my PR. (AOR 9th May)
I dont know if it helped but I got my PR 4 weeks after I reached out to my local MPs office. They reached out to IRCC on my behalf and got the same response as what the portal told me but then I got my PR so why not everyone here try this.
Reach out to the email give on your MPs website and they are very helpful and supportive. I got responses from them in less than 24 hours.

All the best to all who are waiting.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I dont know if it helped but I got my PR 4 weeks after I reached out to my local MPs office. They reached out to IRCC on my behalf and got the same response as what the portal told me but then I got my PR so why not everyone here try this.
Reach out to the email give on your MPs website and they are very helpful and supportive. I got responses from them in less than 24 hours.

Is this MP option available for outland applicants? I am a ontario-PNP

akhilz

Jun 30, 2020
Is this MP option available for outland applicants? I am a ontario-PNP
Unfortunately no. MPs office asks for residence details. So if you are outland then they wont be able to help. When they send request to IRCC they highlight that a person staying in their constituency needs help on their case update/status from IRCC.

I dont even know if that was the reason that I got my PR but if it helps inland folks then they should try...

Reactions: immicow

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Hello all,

I just wanted to share what I did and hopefully, it may help some of you. My husband has an admission from a school starting September. I reached out to MP and at first they send the status that I was seeing before on portal but I then explain the situation and they asked for his admission and followed up with IRCC. After a week I got the email for the virtual landing using the portal.
I think everyone should push a bit more if the MP sends a general response.

cammu

Jul 12, 2016
Any inland CEC applicant with outland dependent on file ,got any response or ecopr confirmation?

I didn't get any update after mine and my husband's biometrics done in December 2020.

Please reponse.

cck1986

May 8, 2020

I reached out twice and it’s been two months since last reply. It’s just luck. Congrats