Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: Valid
Medical: Expired
Security: Not started.

rd569

May 6, 2020
finally i got a golden email yesterday i got portal email

my aor 12 May 2020 PNP
called IRCC on last tuesday thay said Eligibilty is passed Security not started Criminality in process as always

then i saw a ghost update yesterday after couple hours I got portal email to sign up for virtual landing.
i think my case will give some hopes to PNP applicant
i know waiting is hard but day will come stay stong and postive
Thank you guys
I got a confirmation portal email this morning ask for email address to register an account for me. My IRCC account have a ghost update for medical extension, but my background check is still shown “in process”. Are you in the same situation? My AOR is May 4th CEC.

Brarjitender2

Nov 12, 2019
I got a confirmation portal email this morning ask for email address to register an account for me. My IRCC account have a ghost update for medical extension, but my background check is still shown “in process”. Are you in the same situation? My AOR is May 4th CEC.
yeah same. that will get updated once we get COPR in portal

PannuP

Jul 12, 2021
Hello Everyone!
I applied for PR under CEC on May 04,2020. I have called IRCC so many times and also sent webforms but I am not getting any answer from them. IRCC agent told me my PR has been approved and now wait for portal email but nothing has been updated in my online account since July 2020. Anyone knows what should I do? I am so frustrated at this moment.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hello Everyone!
I applied for PR under CEC on May 04,2020. I have called IRCC so many times and also sent webforms but I am not getting any answer from them. IRCC agent told me my PR has been approved and now wait for portal email but nothing has been updated in my online account since July 2020. Anyone knows what should I do? I am so frustrated at this moment.
When did the IRCC agent confirm that your PR is approved? If its been longer, try contacting your local MP (https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en) to send an enquiry to the IRCC. MP enquiry can be helpful if your file is approved but you haven't been sent a confirmation from a long time. Whereas, if the agent just confirmed your file's approval recently, then you would have to wait from anywhere between 1 day to 2 weeks for the virtual landing office to send you a portal email request. The timelines are all messed up and the delays caused by IRCC are unexplainable.

Reactions: Afi365

PannuP

Jul 12, 2021
When did the IRCC agent confirm that your PR is approved? If its been longer, try contacting your local MP (https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en) to send an enquiry to the IRCC. MP enquiry can be helpful if your file is approved but you haven't been sent a confirmation from a long time. Whereas, if the agent just confirmed your file's approval recently, then you would have to wait from anywhere between 1 day to 2 weeks for the virtual landing office to send you a portal email request. The timelines are all messed up and the delays caused by IRCC are unexplainable.
I have contacted MP as well but he says the same thing as IRCC agent that I have to wait. I was told about a month ago that my file has been approved but it was only over the phone.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I have contacted MP as well but he says the same thing as IRCC agent that I have to wait. I was told about a month ago that my file has been approved but it was only over the phone.
Yeah, IRCC is so unpredictable these days. Good thing is that yours's is approved so no worries there. You should get it within this month I believe..

PR_Query

May 13, 2021
Anyone still pending from May 2020 AOR list. I'm primary candidate living in Canada, Ontario but my dependents are in India. Anybody is same situation?
AOR - May 28th 2020
Eligibility - Passed
Info Sharing - Passed
Medical - Passed Expired
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started

Please let me know if you are also in the same situation?

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Anyone still pending from May 2020 AOR list. I'm primary candidate living in Canada, Ontario but my dependents are in India. Anybody is same situation?
AOR - May 28th 2020
Eligibility - Passed
Info Sharing - Passed
Medical - Passed Expired
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started

Please let me know if you are also in the same situation?
AOR may 08
Same like you

Jul 14, 2021
Category........
CEC
My profile from GCMS notes:
  • CEC Inland applicant
  • ITA - May 14th, 2020
  • AOR - May 15th, 2020
  • Eligibility - Passed - Candidate
  • Info Sharing - In Progress
  • Medical - Passed (was renewed automatically on 2021/04/27 after 1-year expiration)
  • Criminality - In Progress
  • Security - Not Started
Just joined this forum. I'm stuck in the same situation as other people in this thread: no officer has touched my file since October 2020, and I've been waiting on an update for more than 15 months at this point. I have a very straightforward file: living in Canada since 2016, absolutely no criminal record (not even a traffic ticket!), and only one employer in my application. I've contacted my MP both in May and in early July, but they can't do anything but provide me with a status update. They just say to wait, and that the background check is being worked on. But that has been the case since October 2020, and is clearly not true because a background check cannot possibly take more than 10 months to complete.

Meanwhile, 2021 applicants are getting their COPR. It is obvious to me at this point that they are prioritizing recent applicants so they can claim IRCC is respecting their goal of applications processed within the target processing times in 2021. I strongly suspect that since our early 2020 applications are already beyond the performance targets and don't benefit their 2021 numbers, they are being given the lowest priority. I am planning to contact some media organizations to bring this to public attention because it is frankly unacceptable and shows a lack of procedural fairness in how files are handled.

Funny to see how I have been living in this country and paying taxes here for 5 years now, but I'm still a temporary foreign worker.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
  • CEC Inland applicant
  • ITA - May 14th, 2020
  • AOR - May 15th, 2020
  • Medical - Passed (was renewed automatically on 2021/04/27 after 1-year expiration)
  • Security - Not Started
Just joined this forum. I'm stuck in the same situation as other people in this thread: no officer has touched my file since October 2020, and I've been waiting on an update for more than 15 months at this point. I have a very straightforward file: living in Canada since 2016, absolutely no criminal record (not even a traffic ticket!), and only one employer in my application. I've contacted my MP both in May and in early July, but they can't do anything but provide me with a status update. They just say to wait, and that the background check is being worked on. But that has been the case since October 2020, and is clearly not true because a background check cannot possibly take more than 10 months to complete.

Meanwhile, 2021 applicants are getting their COPR. It is obvious to me at this point that they are prioritizing recent applicants so they can claim IRCC is respecting their goal of applications processed within the target processing times in 2021. I strongly suspect that since our early 2020 applications are already beyond the performance targets and don't benefit their 2021 numbers, they are being given the lowest priority. I am planning to contact some media organizations to bring this to public attention because it is frankly unacceptable and shows a lack of procedural fairness in how files are handled.

Funny to see how I have been living in this country and paying taxes here for 5 years now, but I'm still a temporary foreign worker.
Well said.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
  • CEC Inland applicant
  • ITA - May 14th, 2020
  • AOR - May 15th, 2020
  • Security - Not Started

Yeah. Sad state of affairs. We’re all in this quagmire together. Seems we have the same captain. Have you got GCMS yet? Who’s your officer

• Sad
Reactions: Nkrana